Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Good luck on Saturday

Here's to a well fought game with no injuries on either side!

Here's 5 Reasons why I think my Trojans will Triumph!

1. Sam "Ginger" Darnold. he's the best player on the field, enough said on that. he has 1 year of scout team and 6 games as a starter under his belt and will do whatever he can to win the game. Seriously, be afraid. Be very afraid.

2. Offensive Line. We average a weight of 332 across the line, and they are ready to dominate the line of scrimmage. Damien Ate Yo Mama, Wheeler, Lincoln Kennedy's bastard sperm, Boselli, Ossai. These boys have an attitude and are ready to rumble!!!

3. Clancy Pendergrast. A new defensive scheme and a new attitude. Everyone has been speaking out about the difference between Pendergrast and Wilcox. You will see a much improved defense on 11/13.

4. Speed, speed, speed. this is the fastest team USC has had since last year. Ronald Jones, Adoree Jackson, Max Brown, Curtis Conway, Johnnie Morton, Rodney Peete, etc. the newbies will be inexperienced but will bring a whole new dimension that we have every year, wasted speed.

5. Time of possession. I think we can dominate the time of possession stat in this game. The more we can shorten the game and keep our defense off the field the better chance we'll have to win.

I think USC wins this one rather easily? Say, 34-17???

Comments