Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

AuburnDoog, a ?

TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
How many places do you post your weekly rankings? Fuck.

Comments

• TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
    Fuck. Shit. Cock. Balls.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499
    Tequilla said:

Fuck. Shit. Cock. Balls.

disagree
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,380 Founders Club

Shortest Tequilla post ever?

Without a doubt.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    I will say if it is Tequilla, he has some balls because they tl,dr post about taking the gloves off will never go away.
    dnc said:

Shortest Tequilla post ever?

That's. Not. Tequilla.

It. Is.

I will say if it is Tequilla, he has some balls because they tl,dr post about taking the gloves off will never go away.

Giant Balls
    Hey, Tequilla. What did you think about Keith Price after playing basketball with him at the IMA?
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 105,149 Founders Club
    In defense of Tequilla and that post

HE SAID IT TO MY FACE!

Hey, Tequilla. What did you think about Keith Price after playing basketball with him at the IMA?

He's not his listed height
    Tequilla said:

He's not his listed height
    Not Tequilla.

In defense of Tequilla and that post

HE SAID IT TO MY FACE!

Damn Straight
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    Let me see some longwinded bullshit and then I will believe this is the real Tequilla
    AZDuck said:

Let me see some longwinded bullshit and then I will believe this is the real Tequilla

No need for longwinded BS ... all about knowing who you are talking to ...

Totally OT, but you'd think that the damn TCU QB would have improved YoY ... what a fucking POS he is
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,652
    Tequilla said:

AZDuck said:

No need for longwinded BS ... all about knowing who you are talking to ...

Totally OT, but you'd think that the damn TCU QB would have improved YoY ... what a fucking POS he is
    nybe

REAL Tequilla would know the name of every TCU player as well as which ones will be sticking around to pursue their MBA's.
    I always enjoy re-reading that rant ... although I wish I would have "put on the foil" before that one ...

I'd amend my comments to conclude that Emmert is showing himself to be a total joke running the NCAA ... it's downright ridiculous the job he's doing.

I still contend that little of what happened in our downfall was directly tied to him ... a lot of the momentum started BEFORE he ever took the UW job ...

Given what Woodward was able to get done w/ the Husky Stadium remodel, it's hard to be super critical of him in my mind ... easily has to be the best UW AD since Lude (not that his competition is fierce in that regard) ...

Hard to completely argue with the job that Sark is doing ... we do look like a Top 10-20 team right now ... although there are areas where you want to pound your head into a wall at times
    DNC,

We used to be a nice football team that was full of smart kids getting MBAs when we were in the Mountain West ...

Now that we're in a legit conference like the Big 12, we've had to add druggies (see the QB Pachall), drug dealers (see offseason a couple of years ago), and general malcontents to the roster in an effort to try to be a big time football school ...

Clearly, we're still trying to find our way in that regard ... we might need to hire Lane Kiffin to run the offense so that we learn how to talk shit better ...

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Tequilla said:

DNC,

We used to be a nice football team that was full of smart kids getting MBAs when we were in the Mountain West ...

Now that we're in a legit conference like the Big 12, we've had to add druggies (see the QB Pachall), drug dealers (see offseason a couple of years ago), and general malcontents to the roster in an effort to try to be a big time football school ...

Clearly, we're still trying to find our way in that regard ... we might need to hire Lane Kiffin to run the offense so that we learn how to talk shit better ...

Hi Harv!