Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Cohen quote on UW-Auburn

Nothing changed with me. Just got call from FRANNY 5 minutes ago and told me I was to show up inMaltby. If dad has stuff to do have him leave with you. I'll have Anna take me and Dad can leave with you. I would prefer u and dad leave together. I'll ask Anna. Shouldn't be a problem. If she can't I'll let you know

Comments

• Options
    DongJamesDongJames Member Posts: 69
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Up Votes
    Get that big ass cinnamon roll.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,826
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    FRANNY is such a slut!
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

MelloDawg said:

Nothing changed with me. Just got call from FRANNY 5 minutes ago and told me I was to show up inMaltby. If dad has stuff to do have him leave with you. I'll have Anna take me and Dad can leave with you. I would prefer u and dad leave together. I'll ask Anna. Shouldn't be a problem. If she can't I'll let you know

Like a dog wags it's tail to express happiness, Half Brains cut and paste the FRANNY quote to show their joy and well being.
    Would you classify this as debauchery or childlike wonder?
    childlike debauchery
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,406
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

MelloDawg said:

Like a dog wags it's tail to express happiness, Half Brains cut and paste the FRANNY quote to show their joy and well being.
    Would you classify this as debauchery or childlike wonder?
    Abundance, motherfucker.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,637
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    @HeretoBeatmyChest was wrong to write her off