Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Anyone think a pass rush is important this week?

PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
"Cal’s Davis Webb, a senior transfer from Texas Tech, has attempted more passes than anyone in the nation (415) and has more touchdown passes (29) than any Power Five quarterback — one more than UW’s Jake Browning. Webb has eight interceptions to Browning’s three.

"UW’s defense has yielded just 168.2 yards passing in five conference games. Webb is averaging 364.3 yards passing."

Most of you get it, but a few of you douches like to accuse me of being a broken record or having unattainable expectations for our "Heat from the Edge." Well, if you think wooching and connor o'brien are adequate and performed well against utah, then beg grinolds, fetters and eklund for your membership back. Doogman is where you belong.

seattletimes.com/sports/uw-husky-football/huskies-pass-defense-to-face-its-toughest-test-yet-against-cals-davis-webb/

Comments

• Options
    AIRWOLFAIRWOLF Member Posts: 1,840
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    edited October 2016
    Passion said:

Most of you get it, but a few of you douches like to accuse me of being a broken record or having unattainable expectations for our "Heat from the Edge."

It's really more about the incessant repetition of your trademarked faggoty phrases than anything else.

Oh, and there is another thread about pass rush like four spots down on the front page, attention whore.
  • Options
    AIRWOLF said:

Passion said:

Most of you get it, but a few of you douches like to accuse me of being a broken record or having unattainable expectations for our "Heat from the Edge."

It's really more about the incessant repetition of your trademarked faggoty phrases than anything else.

Oh, and there is another thread about pass rush like four spots down on the front page, attention whore.
    You're just bitchy because you're one of the douches.
  • Options
    rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,030
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    edited October 2016
    coming off a 45-24 loss at USC last Thursday

cal gave up 45 points to a dumpster fire with a true freshman qb, this guy:

the great cal offense only got 24 fuckin points? i get we? need more pressure than last week (1 fucking sack, jesus christ) but if peterman finds a way to lose on the bye this week then he needs to get executed on the 50.

cal is a fucking joke, dykes will bounce for baylor at the end of the season, the boors will sink even further into the cesspool known as the pac-12, and default on their stadium loans.

but hey, its beastmode bobble head night on saturday.

edit: iirc, we can no longer wish the execution of players (thats fine, i dont donate so who am i to bitch?) but can we wish that upon coaches if they lose to byu bye?
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

the great cal offense only got 24 fuckin points? i get we? need more pressure than last week (1 fucking sack, jesus christ) but if peterman finds a way to lose on the bye this week then he needs to get executed on the 50.

cal is a fucking joke, dykes will bounce for baylor at the end of the season, the boors will sink even further into the cesspool known as the pac-12, and default on their stadium loans.

edit: iirc, we can no longer wish the execution of players (thats fine, i dont donate so who am i to bitch?) but can we wish that upon coaches if they lose to byu bye?

Baylor hates Dykes.

hth
  • Options
    IrishDawg22IrishDawg22 Member Posts: 2,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Passion said:

AIRWOLF said:

Passion said:

You're just bitchy because you're one of the douches.
    http://hardcorehusky.com/forums/#/discussion/34033/need-to-find-a-pass-rush-next-week/p1

He is right.

Time for another PM session??
  • Options
    AIRWOLFAIRWOLF Member Posts: 1,840
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment

Cal doesn't take many sacks. They have allowed just 14 sacks on the year which is 3rd in the PAC12 and they drop back more than anyone not named WSU. They get the ball out very quickly. And we still won't bring more than 4, which is fine, it works really well against the Air Raid offense. I wish we would have brought more pressure against Utah, but for this game it is different.

Obviously, we want pressure, and of course I want sacks on the QB (Tee Hee) but in this game it is going to be about stopping their run with just 6 in the box and limiting big pass plays.

JFC, actual non-mentally challenged footbaw talk.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I knew this was a Passion thread before I even opened it.
  • Options

Go back and look at the in-game thread. You were one of the people celebrating after UW took a 14-0 lead.
  • Options
    BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 4,947
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited October 2016
    dnc said:

BearsWiin hates Dykes.

hth
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Passion said:

Go back and look at the in-game thread. You were one of the people celebrating after UW took a 14-0 lead.
    I was right. Never a doubt.
  • Options
    Stinky_HankeyStinky_Hankey Member Posts: 82
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper 5 Up Votes
    Passion said:

"Cal’s Davis Webb, a senior transfer from Texas Tech, has attempted more passes than anyone in the nation (415) and has more touchdown passes (29) than any Power Five quarterback — one more than UW’s Jake Browning. Webb has eight interceptions to Browning’s three.

"UW’s defense has yielded just 168.2 yards passing in five conference games. Webb is averaging 364.3 yards passing."

Most of you get it, but a few of you douches like to accuse me of being a broken record or having unattainable expectations for our "Heat from the Edge." Well, if you think wooching and connor o'brien are adequate and performed well against utah, then beg grinolds, fetters and eklund for your membership back. Doogman is where you belong.

seattletimes.com/sports/uw-husky-football/huskies-pass-defense-to-face-its-toughest-test-yet-against-cals-davis-webb/

It's possible that your post was very informative and profound but I didn't read it because I already know you are a broken record and have unattainable expectations.

• Options
    Dawgs4everDawgs4ever Member Posts: 170
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    I think it's more important to rush 1 and put 10 into a soft zone coverage. This is my best attempt to channel Coach Kwitkowski's thought process.