Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

So if you're on the Stanford Half Brain Boards...

How do you evaluate the performance of Shaw? They should have beaten us quite easily, say 65-17, right? How did Shaw manage to nearly fuck this up and lose. They are the 5th rank team. They must have a really awesome coach to go with that superior talent that stanford has and they've been damn good for a while. I mean it was at home and it seemed like there was a real crowd there and everything. On top of that, he got nearly all the calls in the first half from the zebras and had 2 touchdowns that were fucking gifts. How do you almost lose the game AT HOME against an inferior opponent and inferior coaching staff with all those checkmarks in your column?

If I were a stanford half brain, I would be absolutely FUMING MAD and beside myself. Frankly, I'd call for Shaw's head. He really fucked up. They should have handled Washington quite easily if not for the shitting coaching blunders on their side. Shaw is a complete idiot.

Comments