Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Thoughts from tha weak...

Well, I don't know about you but I’m a little tired of hearing ‘it’s all about us’ from the UW coaches. I get it, I understand it - but it really doesn’t tell me much more than I already know. And it certainly doesn't make for interesting fan fodder. 

F3 sucks

Comments

• Options
    ExtraChrisBExtraChrisB Member Posts: 1,811
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited October 2016
    Too early, wrong thread, yes I had to edit this.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,482
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Well, I don't know about you but I’m a little tired of hearing ‘it’s all about us’ from the UW coaches. I get it, I understand it - but it really doesn’t tell me much more than I already know. And it certainly doesn't make for interesting fan fodder. 

F3 sucks

@BiggusDickus
  • Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Is this an actual thing he wrote/said?
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,945
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

I was thinking the same thing. F3 is an idiot but he's been the one member of the LPT that has been a Petersen supporter from the start
  • Options
    DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    edited October 2016

Yup. And you can bet your ass Petersen will think twice next week before he fails to give the LPT some good 'fan fodder'.
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Dawgman as your most trusted source of any football info... tick...tick...tick.
  • Options

I was thinking the same thing. F3 is an idiot but he's been the one member of the LPT that has been a Petersen supporter from the start
    When Sark was fired I was in chat (roommate radio) someone brought up Petersen as an option before anyone thought he was a legit option and Fetters responded with, "I hope they don't hire him because he hates the internet media".

So his feelings were out there early, he just does a better job hiding his disdain for Pete than Kim does.
    they're not the media guys. they keep telling people that when they don't want to be the media anyway.
  • Options
    DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180

When Sark was fired I was in chat (roommate radio) someone brought up Petersen as an option before anyone thought he was a legit option and Fetters responded with, "I hope they don't hire him because he hates the internet media".

So his feelings were out there early, he just does a better job hiding his disdain for Pete than Kim does.
    What a shame. So you mean they actually have to dig to find an interesting story and can't just word-for-word transcribe an interview? Ts and Ps.
  • Options

What a shame. So you mean they actually have to dig to find an interesting story and can't just word-for-word transcribe an interview? Ts and Ps.
    look no further than Jood. "Read" one of his articles and it's simply a bunch of embedded tweets.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye offered. was willing to go full war paint, warrior headband.