Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

now we can put Georgia to rest

LSU too, they lost to Georgia. That leaves Alabama as the only legit SEC team. (and they really aren't legit as they only play 1 ranked team the rest of the way)

The pac12 north is the best division in the land and can't be disputed. Ohio st wont lose, nor will Alabama. Stanford will get fucked again as they wont get past tOSU in the rankings. Its disturbing and will prevent Washington from reaching rose bowl.

We all know I picked Sark to win North at beginning of the season. The Stanford loss hurts because they were clearly the better team. We need Stanford to go undefeated and pass OSU now for my prediction to happen. Well see if Sark rebounds and beats UO.

Comments

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    I can't wait to see UW beat an undefeated Standford team for the Pac-12 North title this year.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    Stanford won't get fucked because I bet Oregon beats them rather easily.
    edited October 2013
    SEC West > Pac-12 North:

1 SEC-WEST
    2 PAC-12(NORTH)
    3 SEC-EAST
    4 BIG 12
    5 PAC-12(SOUTH)

http://sagarin.com/sports/cfsend.htm
    From the Anderson Hester ratings:

1. Southeastern. 643
    2. Pac-12 .638
    3. Atlantic Coast .591
    4. Big Ten .567
    5. Big 12 .541
    http://www.andersonsports.com/football/ACF_frnk.html
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,519 Founders Club

1. Southeastern. 643
    2. Pac-12 .638
    3. Atlantic Coast .591
    4. Big Ten .567
    5. Big 12 .541

If any asSEC team besides the University of Tennessee played west of Oklahoma or north of the Ohio River more than once every 20 years, the SEC frauds would be exposed.
  • TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389

LSU too, they lost to Georgia. That leaves Alabama as the only legit SEC team. (and they really aren't legit as they only play 1 ranked team the rest of the way)

The pac12 north is the best division in the land and can't be disputed. Ohio st wont lose, nor will Alabama. Stanford will get fucked again as they wont get past tOSU in the rankings. Its disturbing and will prevent Washington from reaching rose bowl.

We all know I picked Sark to win North at beginning of the season. The Stanford loss hurts because they were clearly the better team. We need Stanford to go undefeated and pass OSU now for my prediction to happen. Well see if Sark rebounds and beats UO.

Depend on it, everything you post on your silly football conference power ranking is disputable, but more importantly irrelevant. Any conference with Oregon and Stanford perennially battling for the championship in football must be at or near the bottom of the pack of five major conferences, certainly behind the SEC, ACC, Big-12, and perhaps even the Big Ten. But none of this matters for the BCS, past, present, and future regardless of whatever playoff system may be devised by the majors must favor the SEC, ACC, and Big-12 in that order.

Look at a map. Other than the Rose and Fiesta Bowls, all major bowl games with the big bucks are located in the Deep South where promoters want to see nothing but rabid collegiate football fans from the Carolinas, Georgia, and Florida to the plains of Texas, Arkansas, and Tennessee visiting their venues during the holiday season each and every year. And for some reason, the Fiesta Bowl has not since the BCS was initially invented been interested in inviting west coast schools. Only the Rose loves us.

We just saw again last Saturday evening why a Sark coached program will not be invited to a Rose Bowl or probably any major bowl...... at least not yet. I believe Sark will have many more years to learn the head coaching craft at UW if he chooses to stay and Scott Woodward remains as our AD. But he's not there yet and probably can't challenge for a North Division or Pac-12 championship for at least two more years after this season, if even then.

Your comment that UW is clearly the better team compared to Stanford is of course beyond silly. Sark is going to have to do far more than rebound to beat Oregon. He's going to have to change something and come up with some kind of defense against kickoff returns and of course, eliminate the errors and penalties on offense. Miracles are always possible in collegiate football, but it's probably too late in the season to expect much in that area from UW's head coach.

• LSU too, they lost to Georgia. That leaves Alabama as the only legit SEC team. (and they really aren't legit as they only play 1 ranked team the rest of the way)

Your winning the north prediction was so fucking flawed. You had UW getting plunger raped by Stanford and winning the north with a 5-4 conference record you dumb fuck.

1. Southeastern. 643
    2. Pac-12 .638
    3. Atlantic Coast .591
    4. Big Ten .567
    5. Big 12 .541

If any asSEC team besides the University of Tennessee played west of Oklahoma or north of the Ohio River more than once every 20 years, the SEC frauds would be exposed.
    This is too easy:

Alabama won at Penn State in 2011.
    Arkansas got its ass kicked at USC in 2005.
    LSU won in Seattle in 2009 (Sark's best moral victory until last Saturday).
    Ole Miss won in Fresneck in 2011.
    Georgia won at Arizona State in 2009.
    Vandy lost at Army in 2009 and at Connecticut in 2010.

Who the hell is Washington to talk about traveling these days anyway? The Huskies are watering down their schedule as much as possible.
  • Steve_BowmanSteve_Bowman Member Posts: 442
    I'm surprised? This is pretty accurate.

SEC West > Pac-12 North:

1 SEC-WEST
    2 PAC-12(NORTH)
    3 SEC-EAST
    4 BIG 12
    5 PAC-12(SOUTH)

http://sagarin.com/sports/cfsend.htm

• puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133

I can't wait to see UW beat an undefeated Standford team for the Pac-12 North title this year.

Can't help a poor ST play that cost Sark the game. Sark didn't miss a tackle. Kicking to Montgomery? Maybe. But do you want to give the ball to Stanford on the 35? Do you want to pooch it? we saw how well that worked. The man- coverage to end the half was perplexing, ill give you that

Otherwise I thought Sark coached a great game. Caught a few bad breaks, not Sarks fault
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

Can't help a poor ST play that cost Sark the game. Sark didn't miss a tackle. Kicking to Montgomery? Maybe. But do you want to give the ball to Stanford on the 35? Do you want to pooch it? we saw how well that worked. The man- coverage to end the half was perplexing, ill give you that

Otherwise I thought Sark coached a great game. Caught a few bad breaks, not Sarks fault
    Nick Holt didn't miss tackles when he was DC either. Tyrone Willingham never called the plays. Fucktarded argument. I have been saying for years we need a real special teams coach. What's more important, a TE coach or a Special Teams coach? I wonder how long the coaches spend on scheming for special teams. I know Sark talks about all three phases, but year in and year out, we have huge special teams blunders. How is that not Sark's fault PLSS?

• Steve_BowmanSteve_Bowman Member Posts: 442
    Shark is a piece of shit. Plain and simple.

Anyone that doesn't get it doesn't watch Dawg games, or, they're dumber than a kid that flunked out of WSU.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,519 Founders Club

1. Southeastern. 643
    2. Pac-12 .638
    3. Atlantic Coast .591
    4. Big Ten .567
    5. Big 12 .541

This is too easy:

Who the hell is Washington to talk about traveling these days anyway? The Huskies are watering down their schedule as much as possible.
    C'mon Boobs.

Fresneck isn't even an automatic qualifier, and neither is Army. UgotConned was barely one.

Before Georgia played at ASU, They hadn't left the South since Blacks had to use different water fountains.

Auburn and Arkie played the Condoms. That about rounds out their really difficult out of south slate since the year 2000.

yeah let's look at Washington's schedule... pool bitch is copying the SEC model. Other conferences are doing it and it's pathetic. That only hurts college football.

Why did one loss Alabama Get the trophy while undefeated Ohio State received no consideration? Why do all these idiots say things like, " The SEC Championship is a national semifinal!!!!!" Why did two loss LSU win the title? 1 loss Washington didn't win it in 1984. There's been a bunch of undefeated teams that didn't win it. Listen to the quad... 3 SEC teams won between 1980 and 1998. Then LSU 1/2 of it in 2003. College football must have totally changed in 2006. :p It's not that the SEC is not a really good conference. it's that they're overrated in the preseason (6/13 top teams) and for the most part they play nobody, plus they only play eight conference games. SE Louisiana school for the blind and deaf, Furman, Liberty, and Georgia Tech... Typical SEC schedule. .
  • RavennaDawgRavennaDawg Member Posts: 846
    Because one loss Alabama was eligible for the trophy and undefeated Ohio State was not.

1. Southeastern. 643
    2. Pac-12 .638
    3. Atlantic Coast .591
    4. Big Ten .567
    5. Big 12 .541

This is too easy:

C'mon Boobs.

Fresneck isn't even an automatic qualifier, and neither is Army. UgotConned was barely one.

Before Georgia played at ASU, They hadn't left the South since Blacks had to use different water fountains.

Auburn and Arkie played the Condoms. That about rounds out their really difficult out of south slate since the year 2000.

yeah let's look at Washington's schedule... pool bitch is copying the SEC model. Other conferences are doing it and it's pathetic. That only hurts college football.

Why did one loss Alabama Get the trophy while undefeated Ohio State received no consideration? Why do all these idiots say things like, " The SEC Championship is a national semifinal!!!!!" Why did two loss LSU win the title? 1 loss Washington didn't win it in 1984. There's been a bunch of undefeated teams that didn't win it. Listen to the quad... 3 SEC teams won between 1980 and 1998. Then LSU 1/2 of it in 2003. College football must have totally changed in 2006. :p It's not that the SEC is not a really good conference. it's that they're overrated in the preseason (6/13 top teams) and for the most part they play nobody, plus they only play eight conference games. SE Louisiana school for the blind and deaf, Furman, Liberty, and Georgia Tech... Typical SEC schedule. .
    Well thanks for changing the argument after I proved the original statement wrong.

I totally agree about the SEC scheduling model change. It sucks and it stinks and it sucks.

Undefeated Ohio State received no consideration because they were on probation last year.

Two loss LSU didn't belong in the BCS title game. No argument here.

Not sure how 1984 is relevant here, as fucking BYU won the title that year.

The SEC has won seven consecutive title games on the field. The two teams that didn't belong there were the aforementioned two loss LSU team and the Alabama team that beat LSU in the rematch. LSU would have probably smoked Okie State in 2011 though.

Six of the seven in a row are totally legitimate BCS titles for the SEC.