Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Boob's worry on Authoritarianism...

2»

Comments

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

2001400ex said:

is already coming true.

"Executive Orders For Sale": Leaked Email Shows Hillary Auctioning Off 'Laws' To The Highest Bidder
    http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-25/executive-orders-sale-leaked-email-shows-hillary-auctioning-laws-highest-bidder

I'm surprised you're surprised
    I'm just surprised folks like you prop her up. The functional mentally handicapped like HondoFS and OZONEFS is one thing, but you should have a bit more sense...
    Hi.

I'm not happy Hillary will be the next President.

I'm just right because the GOP is now the party of stupid
    Sure you aren't...keep telling yourself that.
    OK.

I'll be happy to gloat here to all of the Troomps who hate facts.

And I guess I'll be happy that the Republicans at least control the House to keep Killary ("lol") under control.
    Because a Republican House has been able to do anything with a disaster of a foreign policy, executive orders, or a budget that is out of control.

That's the main argument the non-HondoFS and OZONEfs of the world fail at...you can hate them both, but realistically you can't be sane and argue between the two Hillary won't have a free pass on pushing a horrible foreign policy, running up debts, etc. etc...it will be crazy opposite the other way (no matter what Trump does the media will declare it a huuuge failure), but with Hillary there is no checks and balances...hell, look what she has already sold out from under the American people just as Sec of State.

And since you seem to be so worried about the Authoritarianism that should really frighten you.
    Hi.

Congress fails to passes the budget. Any and all failures with the budget belong to them.
    FIFY

And nice rant HoustonFS. I like the part about media will declare Trump a huge failure. You type that like your media hasn't determined Obama to be a huge failure, no matter what he does.
    How's Obamacare, the line in Syria, pulling out of Iraq, overthrowing Gaddafi, and 10 years without 3% GDP growth working out?

Obama has been a huge failure, and he has only his policies he's pushed to blame for it.

Moron.
    Why do you hate the capture and killing of bin ladin? Why do you like losing 800k jobs a month more than 7 years of continual job growth? Not to mention you fail to discuss the conservative congressional role in the shit you mentioned.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,623
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

is already coming true.

"Executive Orders For Sale": Leaked Email Shows Hillary Auctioning Off 'Laws' To The Highest Bidder
    http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-25/executive-orders-sale-leaked-email-shows-hillary-auctioning-laws-highest-bidder

I'm just surprised folks like you prop her up. The functional mentally handicapped like HondoFS and OZONEFS is one thing, but you should have a bit more sense...
    Hi.

OK.

And I guess I'll be happy that the Republicans at least control the House to keep Killary ("lol") under control.
    Because a Republican House has been able to do anything with a disaster of a foreign policy, executive orders, or a budget that is out of control.

That's the main argument the non-HondoFS and OZONEfs of the world fail at...you can hate them both, but realistically you can't be sane and argue between the two Hillary won't have a free pass on pushing a horrible foreign policy, running up debts, etc. etc...it will be crazy opposite the other way (no matter what Trump does the media will declare it a huuuge failure), but with Hillary there is no checks and balances...hell, look what she has already sold out from under the American people just as Sec of State.

And since you seem to be so worried about the Authoritarianism that should really frighten you.
    Hi.

Congress fails to passes the budget. Any and all failures with the budget belong to them.
    FIFY

And nice rant HoustonFS. I like the part about media will declare Trump a huge failure. You type that like your media hasn't determined Obama to be a huge failure, no matter what he does.
    How's Obamacare, the line in Syria, pulling out of Iraq, overthrowing Gaddafi, and 10 years without 3% GDP growth working out?

Obama has been a huge failure, and he has only his policies he's pushed to blame for it.

Moron.
    Why do you hate the capture and killing of bin ladin? Why do you like losing 800k jobs a month more than 7 years of continual job growth? Not to mention you fail to discuss the conservative congressional role in the shit you mentioned.
    All that only counts on the cooked Obamao numbers where they just wipe millions off the employment rolls. When you count funny your results are funny.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,555
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Bin Laden was a phony front man. No one gives a fuck fag
  • Options

You are pissed because Obama did what your guy couldn't do.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

is already coming true.

Hi.

OK.

Hi.

FIFY

Moron.
    All that only counts on the cooked Obamao numbers where they just wipe millions off the employment rolls. When you count funny your results are funny.
    How do you even get out of bed in the morning.
  • Options
    HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,957
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes
    edited October 2016
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

is already coming true.

Hi.

OK.

Hi.

FIFY

Moron.
    Republicans in Congress had zero say in anything I typed...I specifically left out the budget. Good for Obama in catching Bin Laden...doesn't change the mess that is the middle east or our economy.

God you are a fucking moron.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,555
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

You are pissed because Obama did what your guy couldn't do.
    Get Seal Team 6 killed by bragging about their mission?
  • Options

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

is already coming true.

Hi.

OK.

Hi.

FIFY

Moron.
    Republicans in Congress had zero say in anything I typed...I specifically left out the budget. Good for Obama in catching Bin Laden...doesn't change the mess that is the middle east or our economy.

So you are saying Congress can't pass laws to stimulate the economy? Really? Their job is to sit there and wait for the president to give them laws to pass?

I'd give the Constitution another look.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,623
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

is already coming true.

Hi.

OK.

Hi.

FIFY

Moron.
    How do you even get out of bed in the morning.
    Look I understand you're upset because your hero is a total failure and a criminal but it's not the repubs fault. He had it all (dem majority) and screwed the pooch because he's simply the stooge of the globalist cabal with no balls of his own. A simple race huckster in way over his head.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

is already coming true.

Hi.

OK.

Hi.

FIFY

Moron.

Your hero seems to think a junior Senator from the minority party should be able to change the tax code by herself.

But still.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,757
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

is already coming true.

Hi.

OK.

Yes Because the Republicans have been so eager to legislate or do anything these last 8 years in Congress. Whether or not you agree with Obama's policy, the Republicans are the ones that should be strung up for treason for their unwillingness to do anything these last 8 years.

This comes from a Registered Republican.
  • Options
    HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,957
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

is already coming true.

Hi.

OK.

Hi.

FIFY

Moron.

So you are saying Congress can't pass laws to stimulate the economy? Really? Their job is to sit there and wait for the president to give them laws to pass?

They have passed lots of things...but it takes a Prez to sign them or 2/3rd majority to override a veto. But we know you are to big of a fucking moron to understand that.
  • Options

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

is already coming true.

Hi.

OK.

Hi.

FIFY

Moron.

They have passed lots of things...but it takes a Prez to sign them or 2/3rd majority to override a veto. But we know you are to big of a fucking moron to understand that.
    Isn't it the goal of Congress to get enough votes to be able to override veto? Or a bill that is well written and gets the support of the president? Even Newt Gingrich agrees.

Barack Obama Edit
    Main article: Barack Obama
    December 30, 2009: Vetoed H.J.Res. 64, a joint resolution making further continuing appropriations for fiscal year 2010, and for other purposes. Override attempt failed in House, 143-245, 1 present (260 needed).[39]
    October 7, 2010: Vetoed H.R. 3808, the Interstate Recognition of Notarizations Act of 2010. Override attempt failed in House, 185-235 (280 needed).[40]
    February 24, 2015: Vetoed S. 1, the Keystone XL Pipeline Approval Act.[41] Override attempt failed in Senate, 62–36 (66 needed).
    March 31, 2015: Vetoed S.J.Res. 8, a joint resolution providing for congressional disapproval under chapter 8 of title 5, United States Code, of the rule submitted by the National Labor Relations Board relating to representation case procedures.[42][note 1] The Senate voted to table the veto message rather than vote on an override of the veto. Tabled 96-3.
    October 22, 2015: Vetoed H.R. 1735, the National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2016.[43]
    December 19, 2015: Vetoed S.J.Res. 23, a joint resolution providing for congressional disapproval under chapter 8 of title 5, United States Code, of a rule submitted by the Environmental Protection Agency relating to "Standards of Performance for Greenhouse Gas Emissions from New, Modified, and Reconstructed Stationary Sources: Electric Utility Generating Units".[44]
    December 19, 2015: Vetoed S.J.Res. 24, a joint resolution providing for congressional disapproval under chapter 8 of title 5, United States Code, of a rule submitted by the Environmental Protection Agency relating to "Carbon Pollution Emission Guidelines for Existing Stationary Sources: Electric Utility Generating Units".[44]
    January 8, 2016: Vetoed H.R. 3762, the Restoring Americans' Healthcare Freedom Reconciliation Act of 2015.[45] Override attempt failed in House, 241-186 (285 votes needed).
    January 19, 2016: Vetoed S.J.Res. 22, a joint resolution providing for congressional disapproval under chapter 8 of title 5, United States Code, of the rule submitted by the Corps of Engineers and the Environmental Protection Agency relating to the definition of “waters of the United States” under the Federal Water Pollution Control Act[46]
    June 8, 2016: Vetoed H.J.Res. 88, a joint resolution disapproving the rule submitted by the Department of Labor relating to the definition of the term "Fiduciary".[47]
    July 22, 2016: Vetoed H.R. 1777, Presidential Allowance Modernization Act of 2016.[48]
    September 23, 2016: Vetoed S. 2040, Justice Against Sponsors of Terrorism Act.[49] Overridden by Senate, 97-1 (66 votes needed).[50] Overridden by House, 348-77, 1 present (284 votes needed).[51] Enacted as Pub.L. 114–222 over the President's veto.