Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Buddha

2»

Comments

• Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    That reminds me of Percy Harvin. That guy looked like he was on ice skates sometimes on those fly sweeps where he'd just stumble because his legs were moving so fast.
  • Options
    FreeChavezFreeChavez Member Posts: 3,223
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

I love Budda, but I respect this bored's ability to unfairly hammer anyone.

If Budda is going to run like a cripple he's not good looking enough to hammer
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

I love Budda, but I respect this bored's ability to unfairly hammer anyone.

If Budda is going to run like a cripple he's not good looking enough to hammer
    Chincredibled for poasting this in reply to DDY
  • Options
    PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    edited October 2016

He's a very good player, but I have seen exactly was Passion is talking about. He also looked like a retard on the long TD pass against Arizona when Vea missed that sack.

He has an odd flailing running style. It's like he's having some kind of full-body spasm when something happens that he's not expecting. Watch his highlights from last year and you'll see it after a couple of his pics.

Again, love the guy.
  • Options
    PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

Only in an undefeated season could this board find a way to make the best player on our defense the target of disdain and ridicule based on the possibility he isn't 5x more athletic than anyone on this board. (apologies to DDY wheel chair division).

I'm not sure whether to tip the cap, applaud or cry.

"disdain and ridicule?" Dude, chill. Everyone here loves Buddha and agrees he's fantastic.

It's an observation - a tendency - when he is apparently caught off guard.