Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

PM to Millennial Halfbrains

2»

Comments

• JaWarrenJaHookerJaWarrenJaHooker Member Posts: 2,030
    You don't have to be great to go 11-1 win a Rose Bowl and pop off.

I was 15 and I recall smoking weed and talking shit.

This team may very well be great. 13-0 or DIE
  • PineapplePiratePineapplePirate Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,197 Swaye's Wigwam
    In NASCAR they say, "If you only root for one driver you're gonna have a bad time." The same rings true for college football and any other sport for that matter. How many fans end the season happy? BCS title game winners? Sure you can be happy your dreck team made a bowel game but does that really equate to the happiness of winning a Rose Bowl? In the NFL the only happy fans at the end of the season are the Super Bowl winners, fuck moral victories. That means fans of 1 out of 32 teams is going end the season happy. As a sports fan you have to prepare yourself for disappointment bc chances are you're gonna get rekt in your optimism somewhere along the way. If you can at least enjoy the product on the field with the understanding that you will most likely get derailed at some point then you can have a lot of fun doing so. If you expect a national title, well then you're gonna have a real bad time.. unless you get real freakin lucky.
  • PineapplePiratePineapplePirate Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,197 Swaye's Wigwam

In NASCAR they say, "If you only root for one driver you're gonna have a bad time." The same rings true for college football and any other sport for that matter. How many fans end the season happy? BCS title game winners? Sure you can be happy your dreck team made a bowel game but does that really equate to the happiness of winning a Rose Bowl? In the NFL the only happy fans at the end of the season are the Super Bowl winners, fuck moral victories. That means fans of 1 out of 32 teams is going end the season happy. As a sports fan you have to prepare yourself for disappointment bc chances are you're gonna get rekt in your optimism somewhere along the way. If you can at least enjoy the product on the field with the understanding that you will most likely get derailed at some point then you can have a lot of fun doing so. If you expect a national title, well then you're gonna have a real bad time.. unless you get real freakin lucky.

I said 13-0 or die which would mean a PAC-12 championship And I don't give a shit what they say in NASCAR

Fuck off
    Better write out that last will and testicle-mint
  • DardanusDardanus Member Posts: 2,623
    phineas said:

The fiery plane crash we are headed for is going to be amazing

• PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,893 Founders Club
    If we're gonna bash NASCAR then I am fucking OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    PurpleJ said:

Leave!
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,893 Founders Club

PurpleJ said:

Leave!
    That place hasn't been the same since Dell Earnedarht died.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter
    PurpleJ said: