Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

A slightly encouraging sign from our Athletic Department

Back in September I went up to Seattle with my gf and attended the Idaho game. I bought 2 tickets from gohuskies.com. It was a blowout but we had a good time. The following Tuesday I was back in Los Angeles and I received a call. It was the UW athletic department asking me how my game day experience went. I couldn't believe it.

Needless to say I took full advantage of my soapbox. For 15 minutes I voiced my grievances and explained to them all the same issues we've been complaining about on here and Half Brains for years. I didn't hold back. How the AD's incompetence led us to the worse decade in the history of Husky Football. That Ty and Sark were disasters. That the uniforms we're feminized Sand and Plum instead of the traditional Purple and Gold. How that if they had some form of #Blackout for the Stanford game honoring the 25th anniversary of the 91 team that i'd have a fucking aneurysm. That the Zone was worthless. That they need to just give Petersen as much resources as he needs and DON'T FUCK IT UP. I went on and on.

But i've gotta give credit where credit is due. I appreciated the call and that they didn't Blackout the Stanford game. It's a start.

Comments