Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The things you learn from Facebook.

topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
As some of you know, I'm a big time Bidness Man ...

Have a sales team.

Took said sales team to a baseball game and we took a group picture at said game. I, as you all know, am a drunk and got shit faced. Pic of me was not flattering, but it got put on FB by the chic who's ass I appear to be grabbing.

I thought, hmmm ... not good. Began wondering if any of the other people put it on FB. So I searched an employee's name who has shown me pictures of his wife who is extremely fucking hot with big fake tits.

Was relieved he did not have a FB page. But saw that his wife was posting about their decision to have a child in 2018 after they buy a home, and a new boat.

I turned to my wife, and said that is really great, however, it is odd his wife's name is Travis.

So I clicked the post.

Turns out my employee's future child will have two dads. Because he is not married to a woman ... but a man.

WTF!

Comments

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,803
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    You want your sales guys deep in debt and living a high lifestyle.

Hungry, commissioned-based motherfuckers.

Dem gays have huge wardrobe and accessory costs, too.

• Options
    topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper

TLDR: You think a dude named Travis is hot and has big tits.

Guess you can't read between the lines.

He is in the closet and lies about who "Travis" really is.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,493
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    You know why you were flagged.
  • Options
    I like Oregon Saturday
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    topdawgnc said:

Have a sales team.

Took said sales team to a baseball game and we took a group picture at said game. I, as you all know, am a drunk and got shit faced. Pic of me was not flattering, but it got put on FB by the chic who's ass I appear to be grabbing.

I thought, hmmm ... not good. Began wondering if any of the other people put it on FB. So I searched an employee's name who has shown me pictures of his wife who is extremely fucking hot with big fake tits.

Was relieved he did not have a FB page. But saw that his wife was posting about their decision to have a child in 2018 after they buy a home, and a new boat.

I turned to my wife, and said that is really great, however, it is odd his wife's name is Travis.

So I clicked the post.

Turns out my employee's future child will have two dads. Because he is not married to a woman ... but a man.

WTF!

I hope your employee and Feeney have a great life together.

• Options
    rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,017
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    topdawgnc said:

Have a sales team.

So I clicked the post.

WTF!

i didnt really read this but pics of the wifes tits?