Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Is this the most interesting game in years?

For me it is.

It's the answer to the question ... "Are we really any fucking better..?"

No moral victories .. Win or plunger. I want the answer ...

I have assumed the position.

Comments

• Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,174
    I think it is. BSU was until we realized BSU sucks. This is our first real test against a good team so yes, it is the one that addresses the elephant in the room.
  • jmc84jmc84 Member Posts: 499
    I'd agree with this. Good or bad, we'll know exactly what we've got after this game.
  • DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    I agree with you, but Roaddawg said it pretty well. If we almost beat Stanford and Oregon, yet we beat ASU and we're 5-2 with the hard part out of the way, that can be tolerated. But we get plungered tonight and the improvement talk is bullshit.
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 15,159
    Yeah. Even if we go 10-3 this year but are noncompetetive against Stanford, Oregon, and UCLA; have we really any closer to our goal of being a top tier conference team?
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

I agree with you, but Roaddawg said it pretty well. If we almost beat Stanford and Oregon, yet we beat ASU and we're 5-2 with the hard part out of the way, that can be tolerated. But we get plungered tonight and the improvement talk is bullshit.

Then UW loses to OS and UCLA for another 5-4 conference season.

Fire Sark.
  • DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180

Fire Sark.
    Fair enough
  • jmc84jmc84 Member Posts: 499

Fire Sark.
    Sadly, I could absolutely see this happening. House money is a bitch.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,670 Founders Club

If they beat the rest of the teams that they're supposed to beat and get to 10 wins I can live with that. Anything else is just a moral victory BS.