Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Special Request to GrundleGifs for TSIO Podcast

TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
Special request of all plays of Arizona's first drive for a TD including enough to make sure that the pre-snap alignment/motion of both the offense and our defense is clearly visible.

If possible, would love to have this as a separate thread from the other GIFs as I expect this to be talked about during this week's podcast reviewing the Arizona game and leading into the Stanford game preview.

Thank you in advance for your service.
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Tequilla said:

Special request of all plays of Arizona's first drive for a TD including enough to make sure that the pre-snap alignment/motion of both the offense and our defense is clearly visible.

If possible, would love to have this as a separate thread from the other GIFs as I expect this to be talked about during this week's podcast reviewing the Arizona game and leading into the Stanford game preview.

The only thanks for service go to @koopdog on this bored.
  • Options
    Also the 79 yard TD run off the read option in the 2nd quarter at/around the 9:25 mark and if possible break possibly into a few screen grabs of the following:

1) Where QB keeps ball --> PSALM penetration leaving in challenging position to make tackle on QB

2) BBK getting pushed inside into Bierria's path

3) Budda taking outside contain and BBK being 1 to 1.5 steps too slow to make tackle at that point

4) King losing outside contain + McIntosh possibly 1 step too aggressive in filling hole next to King.
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,998
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    edited September 2016
    Tequilla said:

Also the 79 yard TD run off the read option in the 2nd quarter at/around the 9:25 mark and if possible break possibly into a few screen grabs of the following:

1) Where QB keeps ball --> PSALM penetration leaving in challenging position where he whiffed trying to make tackle on QB

2) BBK getting pushed inside into Bierria's path

3) Budda taking outside contain and BBK being 1 to 1.5 steps too slow to make tackle at that point

4) King losing outside contain + McIntosh possibly 1 step too aggressive in filling hole next to King.

• Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,921
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    It's crazy that Zona's 2 biggest plays were because of whiffed tackles. The Psalm one was Psalm so enough said there. I don't know Wtf Vea was trying to do. It looked like he was trying to strip the ball instead of tackle the fucker
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,994
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

Why don't you STFU and pay the man to do so

Tsio podcast is working harder than ever. Just what I am hearing.
  • Options
    WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,742
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

It's crazy that Zona's 2 biggest plays were because of whiffed tackles. The Psalm one was Psalm so enough said there. I don't know Wtf Vea was trying to do. It looked like he was trying to strip the ball instead of tackle the fucker

That's not crazy, that's exactly how you give up big plays.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter
    Tequilla said:

Give me clip times from this youtube - youtu.be/tkTfRrFFYAk - and you can have as many as you want. For example, JJ Taylor's run on 1st down starts at 4:29. That's video time, not game time. By default my script takes 5 seconds.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Tequilla said:

Give me clip times from this youtube - youtu.be/tkTfRrFFYAk - and you can have as many as you want. For example, JJ Taylor's run on 1st down starts at 4:29. That's video time, not game time. By default my script takes 5 seconds.
    The O/U is always 5 in the script.
  • Options
    For Dawkins long TD run:

Part #1 (PSALM): 36:55 - 36:59
    Part #2 (BBK): 36:58 - 37:00
    Part #3 (BBK/Budda): 36:59 - 37:01
    Part #4 (King/JoJo): 37:01 - 37:04
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Tequilla said:

For the first drive:

Play #1: 2:20 - 2:26
    Play #2: 2:43 - 2:50
    Play #3: 3:12 - 3:17
    Play #4: 3:35 - 3:39
    Play #5: 3:58 - 4:04
    Play #6: 4:28 - 4:33
    Play #7: 5:02 - 5:07
    Play #8: 5:37 - 5:44
    Play #9: 6:34 - 6:39
    Play #10: 7:03 - 7:09
    Play #11: 7:25 - 7:30
    Play #12: 7:59 - 8:12
    Play #13: 8:37 - 8:44
    Play #14: 9:09 - 9:14
    Play #15: 9:27 - 9:31

Even your gif requests are insufferably long.
    Grundle neeeds to respond "too long; didnt gif"
  • Options
    Another brutal example: 50:01 to 50:10
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754

That's what I saw too. For some reason he went for the strip. Talk about #pressing - just get the fucker on the ground!
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754

Why don't you STFU and pay the man to do so

#oldrichandwhite Dennis would be happy to do so. With booze or oxys.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter