Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

So I was thinking of something really funny in my head just now...

Fenderbender123Fenderbender123 Member Posts: 2,972
And I laughed out loud at it, but I laughed out loud at the same time as these 2 annoying girls who sit behind me at work laughed at something stupid one of them said, and they both looked at me like I was laughing at what they said and that we were all having a great time laughing together at the thing she said.

I'm so pissed right now. One of them has a lazy eye, and the other one is from New Jersey. So as you might have guessed, these are not cool people. I don't want uncool people to think I enjoy their sense of humor, or that I enjoy being around them in any manner whatsoever.

How's your work day going?

Comments

• 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

And I laughed out loud at it, but I laughed out loud at the same time as these 2 annoying girls who sit behind me at work laughed at something stupid one of them said, and they both looked at me like I was laughing at what they said and that we were all having a great time laughing together at the thing she said.

I'm so pissed right now. One of them has a lazy eye, and the other one is from New Jersey. So as you might have guessed, these are not cool people. I don't want uncool people to think I enjoy their sense of humor, or that I enjoy being around them in any manner whatsoever.

Poast less.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    I have duct tape and a blind fold. Sounds like a fun afternoon.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,356 Founders Club

2001400ex said:

Poast less.
    I know a couple of girls who would be really into you.
    POTW
  • MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    Helps Trump, IMO.