Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

So where is the conversation?

RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,411
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Swaye's Wigwam
The Tulsa shooting appears to be clearly of an unarmed man. Charlotte not so clear yet. Charlotte was a Black cop doing the shooting.

It's a race issue but also a police issue. Maybe we can stop worrying about back up quarterbacks long enough for the drooling idots in the media to actually have a serious discussion on the matter instead of waiting for a NFL player to do it for you

Comments

• Options
    drogginsdroggins Member Posts: 804
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Solutions are what is needed.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,780
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I couldn't see grounds for shooting the Tulsa dude, but the question I have is where he was going and why? Was he inexplicably refusing commands which aroused suspicion of forthcoming danger? WTF was his truck doing broken down across the center line of the road like it was? There's a million ?s we'll never get answers to, from a shitty media that doesn't care. All they want is the race-card driven headline to generate $$.

Justified shooting, or not, there's a real set of facts that led to this shooting that we'll never fucking know the truth of. Maybe that female cop was fucking hysterical because she just learned her husband was fucking someone else? Who knows?

How the fuck can we stop these shootings and solve this problem when we don't know the facts. Look to the politicians? Fuck me. Talk about hopelessness and purgatory.
  • Options
    BlackieBlackie Member Posts: 499
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper 5 Up Votes

I couldn't see grounds for shooting the Tulsa dude, but the question I have is where he was going and why? Was he inexplicably refusing commands which aroused suspicion of forthcoming danger? WTF was his truck doing broken down across the center line of the road like it was? There's a million ?s we'll never get answers to, from a shitty media that doesn't care. All they want is the race-card driven headline to generate $$.

Justified shooting, or not, there's a real set of facts that led to this shooting that we'll never fucking know the truth of. Maybe that female cop was fucking hysterical because she just learned her husband was fucking someone else? Who knows?

How the fuck can we stop these shootings and solve this problem when we don't know the facts. Look to the politicians? Fuck me. Talk about hopelessness and purgatory.

Implement mandatory civil rights violations investigations against law enforcement after every incident that results in a "suspect" being injured or killed.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,780
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    @Blackie: You have more faith in the federal government's Civil Rights attorneys than I do. Most of them are 9 to 5 chair warmers biding their time until retirement. They'll take forever and do very little in the end. This stuff has to be done at the community level, without looking to big brother.