Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The offense of fags (no homo)

Defense and return games are about what I expected. Good and our return game is as good as any. Our heat from the edge,leaves a lot to be desired. Push up the middle is real though.

The first snap for the offense I saw all those faggy fake claps and remembered why I hate that side of the ball so much. Then we have ditched the wild swede for whatever the fuck that wild cat shit is with gaskin and I am sure we will see a heavy dosage of unproductivity with that formation this year.
The run game looked like shit for the most part. Not concerned about the total yards as much as gaskin was forced to cut or touched way behind the line of scrimmage way too many times.
Smith is way more concerned about personel groupings and formations than staying on schedule and having a productive offense. its clear they've learned nothing from past failures. They will be more productive than last year but not enough to win big.