Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

The Lose-Win-Win Solution: Kiffin Fired, Sark to USC, Mora to UW

2»

Comments

• TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389

This thread is silly. Scott isn't letting Sark go anywhere. Mora isn't even on the radar. We wouldn't have a new stadium if Mora had not turned down the job in 2007. He may have said he wanted the job but when President Emmert called him after the Hawaii defeat Mora told him no. So President Emmert kept Ty for 2008. Mora burned his bridges here and at any rate Sark is a much better coach and more highly thought of than Mora.

I talked to Pat Haden this morning. They want Sark bad, but as I said, Scott won't let that happen. The extension will be announced after the win over Stanford.

Fuck off

Is this more of that Bleens Insider bullshit that would have us believe Emmert was ready to fire Tyrone but had his hands tied by Todd the phony AD....... and thus, all that Dr. Snakeoil could do after the Hawaiian golf trip was fire the AD so that we could suck on 0-12 with one more year of TyBall.

Next time bring a link even if you have to pull it out of your place where the sun never shines.

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

Why the fuck would Mora downgrade like that?

I think this question is the only obstacle remaining.