Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

OT: Seahawks

CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
edited September 2013 in Tug Tavern
Wow what a game. Matt Schaub was clutch for us.

Comments

• RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    Great game. Schaub is a bum. The pick-6 he threw to Sherman was mind boggling. Seahawks are fun to watch. I hope the OL gets healthy soon.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    edited September 2013
    For "us"? DIAFF and LEAVE!!!!
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

Great game. Schaub is a bum. The pick-6 he threw to Sherman was mind boggling. Seahawks are fun to watch. I hope the OL gets healthy soon.

I still can't decide between him and Romo for most overrated QB in the NFL.
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326

romo is not overrated, he sucks and everyone knows it
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493

For "us"? DIAFF and LEAVE!!!!

Want to take the gloves off Mik?

dhdawg said:

romo is not overrated, he sucks and everyone knows it
    Romo isn't clutch and makes some bone headed plays, but you don't put up the kind of numbers Romo does by sucking.

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,351 Founders Club
    Matt Ryan says hello
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Eli Manning.

IRYK

dnc said:

Eli Manning.

IRYK

Why do you hate Best Manning (with apologies to Cooper)?

I almost included Matt Ryan but at least he's blown a conference championship game at home.
    Seasons to Eli are like games to Tebow. He's terrible for the first three quarters, then sometimes puts together some lucky/clutch/clucky bullshit to win it at the end and everyone forgets how badly he sucked for 75% of the season.

Not a fan.
  • Great game. Schaub is a bum. The pick-6 he threw to Sherman was mind boggling. Seahawks are fun to watch. I hope the OL gets healthy soon.

They've had a lot of injuries so far and to be 4-0 is impressive. I like that Carroll's teams don't ever get blown out unlike another coach in the same town.

That pass from Schaubb was one of the dumbest decisions I've ever seen.

Talk shit and play like Richard Sherman!
    dnc said:

Seasons to Eli are like games to Tebow. He's terrible for the first three quarters, then sometimes puts together some lucky/clutch/clucky bullshit to win it at the end and everyone forgets how badly he sucked for 75% of the season.

Not a fan.

Winning in TUFF winter conditions >>>> winning early like Peyton does.

I'll take the guy who is 2-0 in Super Bowls over the guy with the sub .500 playoff record every time.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    Romo is shit and everyone knows this, even most Cowboy fans.

Ryan will always look good/great during the regular season but will never win a SB.

I don't really ever hear people talk about Schaub.

I have 0 explanation for Eli Mannign

dnc said:

Not a fan.

I'll take the guy who is 2-0 in Super Bowls over the guy with the sub .500 playoff record every time.
    That's a pretty simple argument, but I will take Peyton over Eli every time, and it's not even close.

dnc said:

Not a fan.

That's a pretty simple argument, but I will take Peyton over Eli every time, and it's not even close.

You probably think Marino > Montana too.

dnc said:

Not a fan.

Not at all. 4 SuperBowls to 0 is a whole different thing. Peyton hasn't played well in the playoffs, even the year the Colts won it, but he's a great QB. Eli is not a great QB. Is Ben Rothlesburger better than Peyton too? Are Brad Johnson and Trent Dilfer equal?

dnc said:

Not a fan.

I think Montana > Marino AND I think Peyton > Eli

Abundance

• Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,492 Founders Club
    Eli has done more with less. that 2007 Giant team was 10-6. actually that team from a couple years ago 9-7 ( f*** all this parody b*******). Anyway, He is more clutch than Peyton for sure. Peyton Is clearly the more polished player, has better stats, and probably has a better command of the game, but he had a ton of chances in Indianapolis. They won 10-14 games for many years and he only got one Super bowl win out of it.
  • ZaggotZaggot Member Posts: 49
    dnc said:

dnc said:

Not a fan.

I think Montana > Marino AND I think Peyton > Eli

Abundance

Stick to the fucking script.