Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Clinton caused execution of Iranian Nuke Scientist who was feeding us information

HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,964
edited August 2016 in Tug Tavern
Cotton: Clinton discussed executed Iranian scientist on email

washingtonexaminer.com/cotton-clinton-discussed-executed-iranian-scientist-on-email/article/2598807

Hillary Clinton recklessly discussed, in emails hosted on her private server, an Iranian nuclear scientist who was executed by Iran for treason, Sen. Tom Cotton, R-Ark., said Sunday.

"I'm not going to comment on what he may or may not have done for the United States government, but in the emails that were on Hillary Clinton's private server, there were conversations among her senior advisors about this gentleman," he said on "Face the Nation." Cotton was speaking about Shahram Amiri, who gave information to the U.S. about Iran's nuclear program.

How any of you could vote for much less support her is just nuts...

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,643 Founders Club
    This is how Hillary kills people
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

washingtonexaminer.com/cotton-clinton-discussed-executed-iranian-scientist-on-email/article/2598807

Hillary Clinton recklessly discussed, in emails hosted on her private server, an Iranian nuclear scientist who was executed by Iran for treason, Sen. Tom Cotton, R-Ark., said Sunday.

"I'm not going to comment on what he may or may not have done for the United States government, but in the emails that were on Hillary Clinton's private server, there were conversations among her senior advisors about this gentleman," he said on "Face the Nation." Cotton was speaking about Shahram Amiri, who gave information to the U.S. about Iran's nuclear program.

You clearly prefer your candidate to discuss confidential information in stump speeches.
  • HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,964
    2001400ex said:

You clearly prefer your candidate to discuss confidential information in stump speeches.

Keep gurgling and deflecting...
  • BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279

If the republicans put up a real candidate and not a fucktard maybe more would.
  • doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    Sounds like he knew what he was getting into.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

2001400ex said:

That doesn't mean what you think it means.
  • OZONEOZONE Member Posts: 2,510
    If you are going to post a shitty clickbait article, shouldn't the article at least support the claim you are trying to make?

Nowhere does it show that there is any evidence that Clinton's private server, was in any way connected to the guy's execution.

• HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,964
    edited August 2016
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

That doesn't mean what you think it means.
    Spoken like a true expert.

Keep gurgling...gurgling... the Clintons
  • CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390

Two reasons: (1) I am not poor, and (2) the antics of angry and befuddled white trash amuse me.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,216 Standard Supporter

Two reasons: (1) I am not poor, and (2) the antics of angry and befuddled white trash amuse me.
    Free Shit. That's the dem base.
  • CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    Sledog said:

You don't say? Could you please explain further?

You don't sound angry or befuddled at all, so please continue.
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228
    Sledog said:

I bet he's amused with your response.
    Sledog said:

You mean like a free 75 foot high wall?

Sledog said:

You mean like a free 75 foot high wall?
    Alright free wall!
    This gets me into Tug Tavern unnoticed.
    Sledog said:

Corny
    edited August 2016

Sledog said:

Corny
    Well it doesn't have a hammer and sickle so you thought I was out of place. I'll fix it.