Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Interesting Rush Limbaugh comments today

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,454
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Founders Club
"You're not seeing any of the anti-Hillary sentiment reported. It's just not being mentioned. I think Media Research Center did some calculations and for every negative story of Hillary, there are like 100 negative stories on Trump. It may even be worse than that."

"The people that want Trump to lose are convinced that he is. They're convinced that he's now finally imploded. But why are they in a panic? Why are they mad? Why are they worried about anything? They wanted it to happen! Many of them expected it to happen. The thing is, it may not actually be happening, other than on the pages and the TV screens of media reports."

"When I first learned that the guys in the Millennial generation were not interested in cars, I thought that was a big moment. That was seminal. I said to myself at the time when I saw that, 'This could signal a tremendous shift in American cultural attitudes and behavior.' Because that's one of the Top 10 things that defined us as distinctly American."

Comments