Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Trump on Obama

2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Trump says Obama is racist, then goes on a racist rant himself.

“It’s probably something that we really don’t know and maybe we can’t feel it unless we’re black,” Trump said. “There’s something going on there also. And that has to do with training and that has to do with something, but there is something going on that maybe we can’t recognize it and we can’t see it unless you’re black. But it’s an experience, there’s no question about that. And perhaps it’s a difference experience.”

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-obama-body-language-something-000000393.html

Comments

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    I laughed at Trump calling someone else a great divider
  • Options

I laughed at Trump calling someone else a great divider

*laffed
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Trump English is very bad English. How many times can he use the word "something" in a statement?

I think his supporters lack the ability of critical thinking and just enjoy being mesmerized by the verbal diarrhea coming out of his puckered lips.
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Sounds to me he's saying... growing up an abandoned and forgotten child by both your father and your mom, Changes a man... leaves a scar
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,584
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

What was racist about his comment

absolutely nothing.

he said black americans often have drastically different experiences than, for instance, whites.

100% accurate.

Honda you need to grow up. how old are you, 30? jeesh
  • Options
    Founders Club
    TheGlove said:

Trump English is very bad English. How many times can he use the word "something" in a statement?

I think his supporters lack the ability of critical thinking and just enjoy being mesmerized by the verbal diarrhea coming out of his puckered lips.

Trump speaks what's on his mind and does sound honestly. Should he probably be more filtered? yes

but he doesnt read from a teleprompter like others
  • Options

Agree. I don't see anything racist on that one.
  • Options

Sounds to me he's saying... growing up an abandoned and forgotten child by both your father and your mom, Changes a man... leaves a scar

Causation?
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,899
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

absolutely nothing.

he said black americans often have drastically different experiences than, for instance, whites.

100% accurate.

But you can't say that unless you've (as a white person) said something which elicits a 'you don't know what it's like to be a black man in America' response.....

Then it's perfectly alright and not racist.

• Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,280
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    TheGlove said:

I agree with most of this, but you also omitted the fact that most liberals like yourself also lack critical thinking skills.
  • Options

TheGlove said:

I agree with most of this, but you also omitted the fact that most liberals like yourself also lack critical thinking skills.
    That is true, but most conservatives now lack all thinking skills.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,280
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

TheGlove said:

As more and more liberals continue to blame the gun over the degenerate that's pulling the trigger, I'll politely disagree.
  • Options

TheGlove said:

As more and more liberals continue to blame the gun over the degenerate that's pulling the trigger, I'll politely disagree.
    Thanks for accidentally proving my point there.

That was classy.
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

TheGlove said:

Trump speaks what's on his mind and does sound honestly. Should he probably be more filtered? yes

But then why are their teleprompters at the RNC?

If you are going to give someone bonus points for going off-script or off-teleprompter then they can also be docked points for spewing mindless crap. I get that listening to Trumpf can be entertaining, but actually supporting the spewed jumble of words is FS.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    TheGlove said:

TheGlove said:

If you are going to give someone bonus points for going off-script or off-teleprompter then they can also be docked points for spewing mindless crap. I get that listening to Trumpf can be entertaining, but actually supporting the spewed jumble of words is FS.

I mean, you can bullshit a lot if you're a salesman, but for the bigtime clients you really want to go in prepared...
  • Options

TheGlove said:

TheGlove said:

I mean, you can bullshit a lot if you're a salesman, but for the bigtime clients you really want to go in prepared...
    Insiders are prepared.

Mavericks speak off the cuff and keep it real.
  • Options
    Founders Club

I never prepare. Takes all the fun out of it

Well, I did say bigtime clients...

just fucking with ya man
  • Options

absolutely nothing.

100% accurate.

That's the point. When Obama days it, you guys call him racist. When trunk says it, you gurgle his balls.

You and Bannon walked right into that.