Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Story time with Grandpa Sankey

Posters are axing why more fans can't see this year's off season natty. The question answers itself but apparently some further explanation is required.

When you're good and you know it you aren't picked as a ISAFNRC horse sleeper could be ready to take the next step popular pick because everyone else is picking Bama and Ohio State and Oregon and Stanford have ruled the Pac for so long we don't want to pick them either pick.

Because I'm old I can tell you that when you're good you know it. Not because you were 7-6 last year continuing a trend of losing to every decent team you play while looking like pussy ass losers doing it.

Some of you remember the 89 Freedom Bowl win over Florida. We? knew we? were going to be great. We had ended strong and had great players coming back. Not noodle armed losers who shit their pants. We had REAL linemen and a killer defense that was big. Not a flashy group of pass rushers who faded in big games and always let a team score when they had to instead of getting the stop when WE? had to.

The last time I was sure was 2000. I argued with Percy Allen that UW would win the PAC. And they did. We? all know the sordid history since then yet this is hardly the first summer we? have been some sort of trendy pick to not suck as usual

Until we? go wrong betting against UW there is no reason to stop. This team still isn't there where it counts. That is a fact.

We? won't win shit this year. We'll beat some shit teams impressively leading the doogs to our next off season natty

If you can't see that I can't help you.

Comments