Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Kevin Durant announces to the world

2»

Comments

• Options
    BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment

That he's a giant pussyhole.

Why don't you try to live in a shitty trailer park for 8 years? Durant leaving some pissant D League market to a real NBA team is a good thing.

Can't wait to see Russell Westbrook finally on true NBA team a year from now. Fuck David Stern and his Pacific Coast League AAA NBA. OKC will be the Sacramento Kings II. Get ready for 20 years of dreck dust bowlers.
    Oh it's 100% good for the NBA. Nothing to do with market size though. OKC/GS drew big ratings in the Western Conference Finals. Market size in 2016 doesn't mean what it did years ago. It will be funny watching the OKC franchise become a joke though.
    My guy Russ is gonna put up 30+ next year though if he doesn't get traded.
    They have to trade him though. You can't risk him walking for nothing next year. They could get a haul from the Laker or Celtics but if those teams are smart they won't make big offers. Boston there's just no point with the team GS has now, just use all your picks and try to build up to a contender in a few years. Lakers will probably offer everything they have but should just wait it out and take their chances in free agency.
    Agree. It's tough to trade for Westbrook if you are LA because if the season goes bad, Russ might bolt when he hits free agency next Summer.
    OKC could do a sign and trade. Thunder have the cap room now that KD is gone to give Westbrook a $10M raise and the lakers I assume also have lots of cap room to take on that contract in a trade.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    I don't really understand why this is a "bitch" move by Durant. He wants to win a championship, he doesn't think he can do it with the Thunder. Maybe he will go learn how to win a championship in GS then next season sign with a team looking for a championship but hasn't had one in awhile.

It was a bitch move when Lebron did it and it isn't a bitch move now. The Thunder will still be good by the way. I for one am excited to see if Russell Westbrook can average a triple double this year (probably not)
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

I don't really understand why this is a "bitch" move by Durant. He wants to win a championship, he doesn't think he can do it with the Thunder. Maybe he will go learn how to win a championship in GS then next season sign with a team looking for a championship but hasn't had one in awhile.

It was a bitch move when Lebron did it and it isn't a bitch move now. The Thunder will still be good by the way. I for one am excited to see if Russell Westbrook can average a triple double this year (probably not)

If you are a superstar, you shouldn't go be the third best player on a team that barely beat you.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,876
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Through all this, let's not forget.

Fuck Howard Shultz now and forever.
  • Options

If you are a superstar, you shouldn't go be the third best player on a team that barely beat you.
    So he should continue to ALMOST win championships with the Thunder?
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Poont of clarification, he's as close to the best player on the Warriors as he is third best.
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    dnc said:

Poont of clarification, he's as close to the best player on the Warriors as he is third best.
    I have him as the fifth best player. Steph easy, Draymond the teams alpha dog, Klay who took over game 6 at OKC while Durant was busy throwing the game to his buddies on Golden State, and Iggy Finals MVP.
  • Options

dnc said:

I have him as the fifth best player. Steph easy, Draymond the teams alpha dog, Klay who took over game 6 at OKC while Durant was busy throwing the game to his buddies on Golden State, and Iggy Finals MVP.
    And APAG officially takes the lead for the position of our(?) bored's official KD hater. @RoadDawg55, @RaceBannon, @TierbsHsotBoobs, your counter?
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,475
    Swaye's Wigwam

It was a bitch move then. It's a bitch move now. Why do you think there are so many Lebron haters?

This championship was the first year Lebron earned his stripes. KD could win 2 with the Warriors, but nobody will take him seriously as an all time great if he doesn't break through on his own.
  • Options
    Doogles said:

It was a bitch move then. It's a bitch move now. Why do you think there are so many Lebron haters?

This championship was the first year Lebron earned his stripes. KD could win 2 with the Warriors, but nobody will take him seriously as an all time great if he doesn't break through on his own.
    Agree, unless somehow he wins a ring with, say, Curry and Green both hurt. Which isn't at all likely.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

That he's a giant pussyhole.

Why don't you try to live in a shitty trailer park for 8 years? Durant leaving some pissant D League market to a real NBA team is a good thing.

Can't wait to see Russell Westbrook finally on true NBA team a year from now. Fuck David Stern and his Pacific Coast League AAA NBA. OKC will be the Sacramento Kings II. Get ready for 20 years of dreck dust bowlers.
    Oh it's 100% good for the NBA. Nothing to do with market size though. OKC/GS drew big ratings in the Western Conference Finals. Market size in 2016 doesn't mean what it did years ago. It will be funny watching the OKC franchise become a joke though.
    My guy Russ is gonna put up 30+ next year though if he doesn't get traded.
    They have to trade him though. You can't risk him walking for nothing next year. They could get a haul from the Laker or Celtics but if those teams are smart they won't make big offers. Boston there's just no point with the team GS has now, just use all your picks and try to build up to a contender in a few years. Lakers will probably offer everything they have but should just wait it out and take their chances in free agency.
    Agree. It's tough to trade for Westbrook if you are LA because if the season goes bad, Russ might bolt when he hits free agency next Summer.
    OKC could do a sign and trade. Thunder have the cap room now that KD is gone to give Westbrook a $10M raise and the lakers I assume also have lots of cap room to take on that contract in a trade.
    There are already articles out explaining why Westbrook won't sign an extension now. There is another cap spike next year and even though he could get 8 million more this season, he can make more by waiting until next Summer.
  • Options
    Doogles said:

He wouldn't win one in the two years with OKC so I think he would be fine with winning 2 rings despite what boner in sweatpants guys think about his career.

I personally will be rooting against the Warriors because I hate just watching jump shots all game and now it's going to get even worse. Still don't understand the hate, never understood it with Lebron either besides the live broadcast announcement.

Whatever though, go Lebron.
  • Options
    Purple_PillsPurple_Pills Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,819
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Doogles said:

LeBron was hated because of that ESPN special. Had LeBron quietly switched teams, the hate would have been more local.