Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Mike Tyson Story

DHDDHD Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,407
5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
Founders Club
I saw the rumor that Tyson might be appearing at the GOP convention to support Trump. I've got two Tyson stories, but only one can be shared publicly.

Shortly after Tyson was convicted of rape, I met one of the prosecutors from that case at a seminar I was attending. He attributed the conviction, in large part, to Tyson's mannerisms in court ... most of which weren't all that apparent to those who were watching news reports on TV.

He said that early on in the trial, they were in recess and he was preparing some of his exhibits that he was going to enter after they came back from recess. One item that he had were the panties of Desiree Washington (in an evidence bag). He said that when he put the clear plastic bag with the panties in it on counsel table, Tyson (seated at opposing counsel table), saw the panties and let out and audible grunt. The jury was not present at that time, but he said that everyone at or near the counsel tables heard the grunt from Tyson.

He said that he waited about 10 minutes and then took the bag and walked across the room so that Tyson would see them again. He got the same reaction from Tyson, but this time Tyson not only grunted but let out a moan. He said it was visceral and animalistic.

When the jury returned, the prosecutor said that he got his evidence entered, and every time he held the bag where Tyson could see it, Tyson would either grunt or moan. The jury could both hear and see Tyson's reactions, even though Tyson was still just sitting at counsel table and hadn't even hit the witness stand yet.

He said that throughout the rest of the trial, and especially when Tyson testified, he would waive those panties in front of Tyson and he got he same reaction every time. He thought that when the jury saw and heard those reactions from Tyson, the conviction was never in doubt.

Comments

• Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    I wish I could have seen Tyson punch Robin Givens. That bitch was annoying.
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    You should just go ahead and tell the other story, too... we won't judge
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,363
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    I am surprised the judge, and defense attorney allowed the prosecutor to wave around evidence.

We need @creepycoug and his imaginary legal expertise to weigh in on this strategy.
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,183
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    DHD said:

I saw the rumor that Tyson might be appearing at the GOP convention to support Trump. I've got two Tyson stories, but only one can be shared publicly.

Shortly after Tyson was convicted of rape, I met one of the prosecutors from that case at a seminar I was attending. He attributed the conviction, in large part, to Tyson's mannerisms in court ... most of which weren't all that apparent to those who were watching news reports on TV.

He said that early on in the trial, they were in recess and he was preparing some of his exhibits that he was going to enter after they came back from recess. One item that he had were the panties of Desiree Washington (in an evidence bag). He said that when he put the clear plastic bag with the panties in it on counsel table, Tyson (seated at opposing counsel table), saw the panties and let out and audible grunt. The jury was not present at that time, but he said that everyone at or near the counsel tables heard the grunt from Tyson.

He said that he waited about 10 minutes and then took the bag and walked across the room so that Tyson would see them again. He got the same reaction from Tyson, but this time Tyson not only grunted but let out a moan. He said it was visceral and animalistic.

When the jury returned, the prosecutor said that he got his evidence entered, and every time he held the bag where Tyson could see it, Tyson would either grunt or moan. The jury could both hear and see Tyson's reactions, even though Tyson was still just sitting at counsel table and hadn't even hit the witness stand yet.

He said that throughout the rest of the trial, and especially when Tyson testified, he would waive those panties in front of Tyson and he got he same reaction every time. He thought that when the jury saw and heard those reactions from Tyson, the conviction was never in doubt.

PM sent
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,857
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    either grunt or moan.
    new HHism?
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,521
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Flagged for not telling the other story.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,521
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

PurpleJ said:

I'm thinking Tyson ass raped him in prison. I wouldn't tell that story either.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clb5fTXOSFM
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    PurpleJ said:

Swaye said:

PurpleJ said:

I'm thinking Tyson ass raped him in prison. I wouldn't tell that story either.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clb5fTXOSFM
    Did K-Gizz lose his fight press credentials after this episode?