Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

just in time for Father's Day and in true Seattle fashion...

2»

Comments

• Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,538
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

PurpleJ said:

A rainbow on a soccer jersey is redundant
    It was a gift from Hitler.
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    HuskyInAZ said:

dflea said:

HuskyInAZ said:

dflea said:

Sledog said:

dflea said:

Sledog said:

I've lived too long

You and me both! Soon as animal, multi moms/dads marriage and object marriage roll in the greeting card companies will make billions. Time to invest! He'll it could take 3 dad cards and 2 mom cards plus a horse and dog card to cover one kid!
    We'll, then fucking die already. That would shut your sniveling ass up at least.
    If my complaints about this drivel of political correctness piss you off I'm happy! Stop wasting the air actual Americans need to live will 'ya?
    You're an actual American whiny pussy.
    It appears that @Sledog hit a soft spot.
    He hit you in the head?
    Very hondo-esque. NYBE.
    Fuck off.

Better?
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,862
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    dflea said:

Sledog said:

dflea said:

Sledog said:

I've lived too long

You and me both! Soon as animal, multi moms/dads marriage and object marriage roll in the greeting card companies will make billions. Time to invest! He'll it could take 3 dad cards and 2 mom cards plus a horse and dog card to cover one kid!
    We'll, then fucking die already. That would shut your sniveling ass up at least.
    If my complaints about this drivel of political correctness piss you off I'm happy! Stop wasting the air actual Americans need to live will 'ya?
    Hey you can celebrate chodling all you want but expect to kicked while your down there.
  • Options
    HuskyInAZHuskyInAZ Member Posts: 1,732
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes First Comment
    dflea said:

HuskyInAZ said:

dflea said:

HuskyInAZ said:

dflea said:

Sledog said:

dflea said:

Sledog said:

I've lived too long

He hit you in the head?
    Very hondo-esque. NYBE.
    Fuck off.

Better?
    Yep.

But not really in the spirit of the rainbow movement. Or is it?
  • Options
    Sledog said:

dflea said:

Sledog said:

dflea said:

Sledog said:

I've lived too long

Hey you can celebrate chodling all you want but expect to kicked while your down there.
    7-11 motherfucker.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,452
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dflea said:

HuskyInAZ said:

dflea said:

HuskyInAZ said:

dflea said:

Sledog said:

dflea said:

Sledog said:

I've lived too long

He hit you in the head?
    Very hondo-esque. NYBE.
    Fuck off.

Better?
    You can never go wrong with the classics
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,862
    dflea said:

Sledog said:

dflea said:

Sledog said:

dflea said:

Sledog said:

I've lived too long

7-11 motherfucker.
    I don't need your resume.
  • Options
    SweatpantsGeneralSweatpantsGeneral Member Posts: 2,053
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    HuskyInAZ said:

dflea said:

HuskyInAZ said:

dflea said:

Sledog said:

dflea said:

Sledog said:

I've lived too long

He hit you in the head?
    Very hondo-esque. NYBE.
    I'm finding all this very hurtful in what started off as a nice poast the was inclusive. @Sledog @dflea @MisterEm @ThomasFremont Time for a group handjob. Be nice fellas.
  • Options
    koopdog said:

HuskyInAZ said:

dflea said:

HuskyInAZ said:

dflea said:

Sledog said:

dflea said:

Sledog said:

I've lived too long

He hit you in the head?
    Very hondo-esque. NYBE.
    I'm finding all this very hurtful in what started off as a nice poast the was inclusive. @Sledog @dflea @MisterEm @ThomasFremont Time for a group handjob. Be nice fellas.
    Normally I can blame it on being drunk.

This time it was because I'm an asshole.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    dflea said:

HuskyInAZ said:

dflea said:

Sledog said:

dflea said:

Sledog said:

I've lived too long

He hit you in the head?
    POTW