Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

But how is Trump screwed in November?

Comments

• Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper

I like to say pre season polls for college football are bullshit but then say that random pre season polls for politics are worth something. It is what I like to do.

Fair poont.

How is Trump going to change these numbers though? .
    watch.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,490
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

I like to say pre season polls for college football are bullshit but then say that random pre season polls for politics are worth something. It is what I like to do.

Fair poont.

How is Trump going to change these numbers though? They reflect his performance against the SEC before going to the Natty.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

If these polls were just an educated guess from political writers and not a segment of the voting populace that determine the games election, you might have a poont.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

Fair poont.

How is Trump going to change these numbers though? They reflect his performance against the SEC before going to the Natty.
    If Cruz, Rubio, and Kasich are the SEC, then the GOP is even more dead than I originally thought.
    Hillary and Bernie have to be the Pac-12, though. It just makes sense.

The GOP sucks. Water is wet. Still like my rednecks in this one.
  • Options
    PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Fair poont.

If Cruz, Rubio, and Kasich are the SEC, then the GOP is even more dead than I originally thought.

Your rednecks already lost the Civil War.

HTH
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Fair poont.

HTH
    TSWRA
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Fair poont.

The GOP sucks? Then why are you still parroting every line item on their platform?
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Fair poont.

The GOP sucks? Then why are you still parroting every line item on their platform?
    You really don't get it
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Fair poont.

You really don't get it
    That's why I'm voting for Trump.
  • Options
    PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Fair poont.

HTH
    TSWRA
    Good.

#TeamCascadia
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Fair poont.

HTH
    TSWRA
    Good.

#TeamCascadia
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,213
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    All you Hillary voters who are voting for Gary's Johnson (allegedly) *cough* are helpng Trump and I for one thank you

Nothing quite as stupid as throwing your vote away. White trash move IMO
  • Options
    JaWarrenJaHookerJaWarrenJaHooker Member Posts: 1,980
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

All you Hillary voters who are voting for Gary's Johnson (allegedly) *cough* are helpng Trump and I for one thank you

Nothing quite as stupid as throwing your vote away. White trash move IMO

Hurtful
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The idea of democrats voting for Gary Johnson makes me LOL.

I voted for him back in 2012 before it was cool, but I did so because I understand his views and they are closer to my own than either major party.

Don't think I will this time. The one weakness of Libertarians is they seem to think that our views on liberty and freedom apply outside our borders to people who don't see that way. They are naive in their understanding of foreign policy and we need a TUFF leader like Trump. Although, in general, I believe that we should be more discerning with our use of military force, the present day is not one of those times.
  • Options
    SweatpantsGeneralSweatpantsGeneral Member Posts: 2,053
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    PurpleJ said:

The idea of democrats voting for Gary Johnson makes me LOL.

I voted for him back in 2012 before it was cool, but I did so because I understand his views and they are closer to my own than either major party.

Don't think I will this time. The one weakness of Libertarians is they seem to think that our views on liberty and freedom apply outside our borders to people who don't see that way. They are naive in their understanding of foreign policy and we need a TUFF leader like Trump. Although, in general, I believe that we should be more discerning with our use of military force, the present day is not one of those times.

i am a complete Libertarian...and I think most of REAL Americans are. But I agree with you here (did I slip in to your mom's room or did she frequent the Swiss back in the day?) Gary Johnson is Libertarian up to a point. He thinks we should put a shield around America and never intervene overseas. Bullshit.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited June 2016
    It was a good strategy right up until Pearl Harbor.

P.S. Awesome for talking about nailing my mom. You would have had a TUFF time with my REAL dad bashing your skull in.
  • Options
    SweatpantsGeneralSweatpantsGeneral Member Posts: 2,053
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    PurpleJ said:

It was a good strategy right up until Pearl Harbor.

P.S. Awesome for talking about nailing my mom. You would have had a TUFF time with my REAL dad bashing your skull in.

We wait for the Terrorists to kill gays in this country? Fucking let's go. We have the might, the fight, and the way. We could go Orkin on this shit. Support the Jews. Bomb them out. I'm actually serious. It's a wasteland over there. Been there. They hate us. And always will. They laugh at our tolerance.
  • Options
    DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    These poll numbers, especially before anything meaningful are fucking useless. First we were told Trump would top out at 30% in the primaries. Then we were told once candidate ______ and ________ drop out, all their votes will go to Cruz and kasich. Then we were told don't vote Trump because he can't beat Hillary (yet Cruz and Kasich could?).

The media will say shit to make you apathetic and believe there's no point in voting. Plus there are strategies these pollsters take to get more of the results they want. They are pros at asking leading questions to which the answers aren't truly indicative of the person's thoughts. The election's over, we might as well go home.

I personally think Trump will put PA back in play, win FL, possibly MI and at the very least force the Clintons to spent precious resources in NY and NJ when doing so can really put a wrench in their campaining plans.

Not sure who's going to win but anyone blowing their load at this point is FS.