Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

A question that should be asked again in 4 weeks.

PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
edited September 2013 in Hardcore Husky Board
Keith Price: “Like I’ve always said, you got to trust the guys around you to play this position and my guys have been doing a great job. And the guys up front — for me that’s the biggest change from last year. They’re making this thing go...For the most part, I haven’t been touched all season,” Price said. “I trust those guys again. They’ve been doing an amazing job.

It's nice to hear that after Boise State, Illinois, and Idaho State...but let's revisit this issue, Keith, after the next 4 games.

Link: seattletimes.com/html/huskyfootball/2021890196_uwfootball25xml.html

Comments

• SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,293 Founders Club
    edited September 2013
    Totally agree, though that tone may change much faster, say after Stanford physically takes their manhood away.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 105,157 Founders Club
    A question that was answered 4 years ago
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    Passion said:

Keith Price: “Like I’ve always said, you got to trust the guys around you to play this position and my guys have been doing a great job. And the guys up front — for me that’s the biggest change from last year. They’re making this thing go...For the most part, I haven’t been touched all season,” Price said. “I trust those guys again. They’ve been doing an amazing job.

It's nice to hear that after Boise State, Illinois, and Idaho State...but let's revisit this issue, Keith, after the next 4 games.

Link: seattletimes.com/html/huskyfootball/2021890196_uwfootball25xml.html

Boise St. stinks and a big10 passrusher isnt the same as a pac12 passrusher
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    I'm a huge Price fan, but he's just begging to be blitzed by saying this stuff.
  • TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389
    Lets be fair to KP. The OL in pass protection was horrible last year against just about every defense on the 2012 schedule, while they usually were at least competitive when blocking for Sankey and the running attack. The first half of the Stanford game was brutal for KP and it's still amazing that KP after such a pounding could lead the offense to the winning second half points. When not being penalized for some procedural infraction or holding, the pass protection blocking so far in 2013 has been better against weak defenses although the Husky OL still has trouble picking up enemy blitzes. The play calling has been better with regard to balancing the ground attack with passing and so far, there haven't been as many downfield bombs thrown from the pocket. All of these things have helped KP and his OL thus far, but Arizona should be the first real test and I have no doubt KP knows that better than we do. Whether or not the OL has a clue....... we'll just have to wait and see on Saturday.
  • HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295

I'm a huge Price fan, but he's just begging to be blitzed by saying this stuff.

Voted this down because someone hacked into your account and wrote the first part of the poast.
  • MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    But he's not on the top-10 all-time QB list according to the premium heavy petting obsession board....