Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• people who call it the "R word" need to die in a fucking fire
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited September 2013
    His post on Facebook stated: "I am astonished that in the 21st century, ANY person or corporation would think this use of the "R" word is 1) funny, 2) acceptable or 3) anything but reprehensible! As the father of an amazing, beautiful, funny, sweet, and brave 11 year old girl with cognitive delays, I find this act by Coca-Cola so disheartening that I cannot merely sit by and "get over it"!"

God this guy is a cunt.

Retard is 1) funny, 2) acceptable, and 3) also an awesome compound insult (fucktard, megatard,...etc.)

Another Facebook grandstanding douche.
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    It's pronounced ri-tard.

Insensitive pricks.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

His post on Facebook stated: "I am astonished that in the 21st century, ANY person or corporation would think this use of the "R" word is 1) funny, 2) acceptable or 3) anything but reprehensible! As the father of an amazing, beautiful, funny, sweet, and brave 11 year old girl with cognitive delays, I find this act by Coca-Cola so disheartening that I cannot merely sit by and "get over it"!"

God this guy is a cunt.

Retard is 1) funny, 2) acceptable, and 3) also an awesome compound insult (fucktard, megatard,...etc.)

That dude has cognitive delays
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

God this guy is a cunt.

His kid sounds like a god damn retard.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,251 Founders Club
    As if the executives at Coca-Cola had a meeting and approved that idea.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

As if the executives at Coca-Cola had a meeting and approved that idea.

It's pretty funny. Things slipped through in translation. No one meant anything by it, a simple fuck up...but someone "can't merely sit by and get over it". No, they have to freak out and make it a big fucking deal. I hope he has a large house fire that consumes him and his retard kid at the same time. The world would be a better place.