Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Nice to finally see some elevated posters here

I have several in mind for an invite to my elevated discussion board. Obviously the Huskies are awesome this year and it is thanks to the great coaching job by Sark in only his second year. Only the half brain idiots would expect a conference championship this soon. Don James often finished third so a third place finish in the north is clear evidence that we are on the right track and will ramp up momentum for next year and the special 2015 season.

Next up is Serious Fucking Arizona who Don and Carol never had to coach against. Don often won 7 games and played Idaho State as wel,l at least three times a year. Sark is really just like Don James. And Scott Woodward is just like Mike Lude. And the 2013 Huskies are just like the 1991 Huskies.

I am very encouraged by the whipping of a tough Idaho State team. I think the Huskies may be too young yet to beat Arizona but it should be an exciting game. I know I'll be in the Club Loge Founder Luxury Box Section early for this one. I like to stay in Bellevue the night before and have a nice dinner with a nice wine and a nice hooker and some nice blow.

IrishDawg needs to keep up the great work posting here. Kim and I enjoy his posts immensely. He has a real grasp of the type of Husky Football that we all want even though he isn't defending Sark or Woodward. If we can just finish third this year and compete hard in a minor bowl all REAL Husky fans will be thrilled.

Don't let the naysayers get you down fellow Husky fans...one of these years we are bound to be right and they will be wrong. Maybe even this year. I mean can they really be right for a 12th straight year?

Fuck off

Comments

• TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389
    It's been reported here that Idaho State's FieldTurf turned the color of wet baked potato skin while the Bengals were tripping to Seattle,..... a color not dissimilar from the stains on your socks.
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    I like how he always signs his posts: "Fuck off"

It's funny because that's how he was at the 2000 UW-UO game with me the one time I met him.
  • Dick_BDick_B Member Posts: 1,301
    AZDuck said:

I like how he always signs his posts: "Fuck off"

It's funny because that's how he was at the 2000 UW-UO game with me the one time I met him.

But to be fair to Mr. Bleenor, you get that a lot.
  • DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180

I have several in mind for an invite to my elevated discussion board. Obviously the Huskies are awesome this year and it is thanks to the great coaching job by Sark in only his second year. Only the half brain idiots would expect a conference championship this soon. Don James often finished third so a third place finish in the north is clear evidence that we are on the right track and will ramp up momentum for next year and the special 2015 season.

Next up is Serious Fucking Arizona who Don and Carol never had to coach against. Don often won 7 games and played Idaho State as wel,l at least three times a year. Sark is really just like Don James. And Scott Woodward is just like Mike Lude. And the 2013 Huskies are just like the 1991 Huskies.

I am very encouraged by the whipping of a tough Idaho State team. I think the Huskies may be too young yet to beat Arizona but it should be an exciting game. I know I'll be in the Club Loge Founder Luxury Box Section early for this one. I like to stay in Bellevue the night before and have a nice dinner with a nice wine and a nice hooker and some nice blow.

IrishDawg needs to keep up the great work posting here. Kim and I enjoy his posts immensely. He has a real grasp of the type of Husky Football that we all want even though he isn't defending Sark or Woodward. If we can just finish third this year and compete hard in a minor bowl all REAL Husky fans will be thrilled.

Don't let the naysayers get you down fellow Husky fans...one of these years we are bound to be right and they will be wrong. Maybe even this year. I mean can they really be right for a 12th straight year?

Fuck off

You and Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaandy's higher level discussion board is officially live. Why are you poasting here?