Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

thinking about getting rid of the tags. they've gotten stale

2»

Comments

• PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,609 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited April 2016

Gladstone said:

Not having universal tag abilities (as opposed to just thread starters) pretty much doomed it from the start

There are only so many times you can tag something as taint linking before one loses interest.
    "You can't flag a moderator's post, even when he thinks anyone could ever lose interest in taint licking."

I'd lose interest pretty fast if she hadn't showered beforehand
  • ThumpThump Member Posts: 793
    I have no idea what tags are.

Is that the upvote, downvote, flag, chincredible, etc?

Because I wanted to make a suggestion about those.

Recently, I started a thread and my initial post didn't get any up or down votes, or any other action, but the thread is now a couple of pages long, and many of the posts in my thread have a of a lot of upvotes and downvotes.

Is there a way to aggregate up some kind of super meta tag for the person that started the thread, that represents the aggregate of all of the upvotes, etc, from all of the posts within the thread.

I could use the extra prestige, I'd be happy to show your devs how to write the code to achieve that.

Thanks for listening.
  • DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    Swaye said:

If tags go away can taint licking be prominently displayed somewhere on the site?

Swaye asks for a friend
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,603 Swaye's Wigwam
    The tags are still funny after the 23rd time. Nuff said on that.
  • H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098

that is all

Upper campus pressuring you to get rid of #JenCohenSloppyTits references?
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,023 Founders Club
    Swaye said:

If tags go away can taint licking be prominently displayed somewhere on the site?

Huh?
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,589 Founders Club
    It's not tags. It's how they're used and how often they're used.
  • WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,799
    Shit site, shit posters, makes sense they all love gimmicky tags.