Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Does having a morbidly obese athletic director send the wrong message to the kids?

Isn't that like havng Bernie Madoff teach an ethics class? Isn't that like having an albino managing a tanning salon?

Comments

• priapismpriapism Member Posts: 2,037
    It's definitely not going to help raise $$$.

Should hire Erin Andrews.
  • HuskyInAZHuskyInAZ Member Posts: 1,732

What's the problem with an albino running a tanning salon? I understand that said albino wouldn't be tanning but you have a problem with an enterprising young go getter recognizing a business opportunity and capatilizing? Would not being able to tan somehow affect their business acumen? If I own a book store can I not watch movies? If I start a t shirt company can I not wear sweaters? That seems to be what you're implying and I don't care for it. I'm not going to discourage the young entrepreneurs of America. Sorry but I don't hate small business owners.

You're not very good at this.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,566 Standard Supporter
    Big sloppy tits =/= morbidly obese.

I'd motorboat big sloppy tittays. Not so much morbidly obese tatas.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Tawdy was in good physical condition.
  • doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320

Ty was in good physical condition.

• DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901

What's the problem with an albino running a tanning salon? I understand that said albino wouldn't be tanning but you have a problem with an enterprising young go getter recognizing a business opportunity and capatilizing? Would not being able to tan somehow affect their business acumen? If I own a book store can I not watch movies? If I start a t shirt company can I not wear sweaters? That seems to be what you're implying and I don't care for it. I'm not going to discourage the young entrepreneurs of America. Sorry but I don't hate small business owners.

Sam Malone owned the bar on Cheers. Mic dropped.
  • RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,638 Founders Club

Isn't that like havng Bernie Madoff teach an ethics class? Isn't that like having an albino managing a tanning salon?

Big sweater gal soon to be wearing Hillary moo moos. I bet she makes the prez get all wet though.

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

Big sweater gal soon to be wearing Hillary moo moos. I bet she makes the prez get all wet though.

NTD, BB
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club

She looks like a power lifter. Meaty arms. Gross.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,526 Founders Club
    ln h.s. I had two or three fat p.e. coaches. It seemed odd.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,566 Standard Supporter
    If you're going to go fat, at least hire Rebel Wilson or Melissa McCarthy- maybe LIsa Lampanelli in a pinch.

Hilarity ensues.

Oh fuck, Lisa Lampanelli isn't fat anymore. She's still fat funny though.