Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Robert De Niro: ‘People should see’ anti-vaccine film

pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,845
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
Founders Club
foxnews.com/entertainment/2016/04/13/robert-deniro-people-should-see-anti-vaccine-film/

“I believe it’s much more complicated than that,” the actor said boldly. “There is a link and they are saying there isn’t and there are…. other things there. I don’t know, I’m not a scientist but I know because I’ve seen so much reaction of just ‘let’s find out the truth.’”

"I think the movie is something that people should see,” he said. “I, as a parent with a child who has autism, am concerned. I want to know the truth, and I'm not anti-vaccine, I want safe vaccines."

“There are many people who will come out and say, ‘No, I saw my kid change overnight’… My wife says that. I don’t remember, but my child is autistic, and every kid is different.”

De Niro repeated several times that he is not anti-vaccine.

"There's something there that people aren't addressing,” he said of vaccines. “And for me to get so upset here today, on the ‘Today’ show, with you guys, means that there's something there.”

Comments