Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Marijuana drug classification

2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Hopefully this goes through. Marijuana needs to be changed from a schedule 1 drug. I personally think it should be unscheduled like alcohol. But moving down to a schedule 5 drug would certainly help. From a couple people in the industry that I know, moving to a schedule 2 wouldn't help.

http://www.vox.com/2014/9/25/6842187/drug-schedule-list-marijuana
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    In one post you went from restaurant owning drug dealer to "a couple of guys you know"

Fuck off
  • Options

In one post you went from restaurant owning drug dealer to "a couple of guys you know"

Fuck off

I don't own an MMJ edible store jackwad, that was a very clear joke. I do know a couple people on the recreational marijuana business. Is that really hard to fathom?
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,022
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    It's already on schedule Stupid.
  • Options
    DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer First Comment
    So you know people who sell weed. Bro, bro! That's fucking amazing. You gotta guy who knows a guy. I need to know that guy. Who gives a shit. Safeway will start selling it in the next 5 years. Right next to the cabbage and lettuce. Bro! OMG! Fucking amazing idea. Your guy needs to get in on that shit. You get two choices, organic or monsantose? Manatee? Whoever. Hillary's people. I bet they grow some crazy shit.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,845
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    edited April 2016
    DeepSeaZ said:

So you know people who sell weed. Bro, bro! That's fucking amazing. You gotta guy who knows a guy. I need to know that guy. Who gives a shit. Safeway will start selling it in the next 5 years. Right next to the cabbage and lettuce. Bro! OMG! Fucking amazing idea. Your guy needs to get in on that shit. You get two choices, organic or monsantose? Manatee? Whoever. Hillary's people. I bet they grow some crazy shit.

I bet the Bernie supporters have the craziest shit.

Simple fact.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,576
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Libertarians grow the best weed. Simple fact.
  • Options
    priapismpriapism Member Posts: 2,036
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    $$$ . Cops might have to write more tickets now if they can't seize cars for possession of weed anymore.
  • Options
    DeepSeaZ said:

Safeway won't start selling weed until it gets completely unscheduled. Hopefully they at least get it a schedule higher than 2 so banks can actually hold the cash.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,022
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Sledog said:

Shit post, shit poster.
    Keep smoking maybe you'll be president one day!
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Shit post, shit poster.
    Oh I will keep smoking.

But I don't want to be president.

Can't blaze it in the White House.
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
  • Options

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Shit post, shit poster.
    Oh I will keep smoking.

Sure you can. It's decriminalized in DC and Bush snorted coke at camp David.
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Shit post, shit poster.
    Oh I will keep smoking.

Sure you can. It's decriminalized in DC and Bush snorted coke at camp David.
    Is Camp David in the White House?
  • Options
    Camp David is the country retreat of the President of the United States. It is located in wooded hills about 62 miles (100 km) north-northwest of Washington, D.C., in Catoctin Mountain Park near Thurmont, Maryland.[1][2][3] It is officially known as Naval Support Facility Thurmont and because it is technically a military installation, staffing is primarily provided by the U.S. Navy and the U.S. Marine Corps.

First known as Hi-Catoctin, Camp David was built as a camp for federal government agents and their families by the WPA. Construction started in 1935 and was completed in 1938.[4] In 1942, Franklin D. Roosevelt converted it to a presidential retreat and renamed it "Shangri-La" (for the fictional Himalayan paradise). Camp David received its present name from Dwight D. Eisenhower, in honor of his father and grandson, both named David.[5]

Camp David is not open to the public, and Catoctin Mountain Park does not indicate the location of Camp David on park maps due to privacy and security concerns.[3]

Presidential use Edit

Every president since Franklin D. Roosevelt has made use of the retreat now named Camp David.

Roosevelt hosted Sir Winston Churchill in May 1943.[6]
    Dwight D. Eisenhower held his first cabinet meeting there on November 22, 1955 following hospitalization and convalescence required after a heart attack suffered in Denver, Colorado on September 24.[7]
    John F. Kennedy and his family often enjoyed riding and other recreational activities there, and Kennedy often allowed White House staff and cabinet members to use the retreat when he or his family were not there.[citation needed]
    Lyndon B. Johnson met with advisors in this setting and hosted both Australian Prime Minister Harold Holt and Canadian Prime minister Lester B. Pearson there.[citation needed]
    Richard Nixon was a frequent visitor and did much to add to and modernize the facilities.[citation needed]
    Gerald Ford often rode his snowmobile around Camp David and hosted Indonesian President Suharto there.[8]
    Jimmy Carter brokered the Camp David Accords there in September 1978 between Egyptian President Anwar al-Sadat and Israeli Prime Minister Menachem Begin.[6]
    Ronald Reagan visited the retreat more than any other president.[citation needed] In 1984, Reagan hosted British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher.[9]
    George H. W. Bush's daughter, Dorothy Bush Koch, was married there in 1992, in the first ever wedding held at Camp David.[citation needed]
    Bill Clinton used Camp David more as his tenure in office progressed and hosted the British Prime Minister, Tony Blair, on several occasions in addition to numerous celebrities.[citation needed]
    George W. Bush hosted dignitaries, including President of Russia, Vladimir Putin, there in 2003.[10][11] and hosted British Prime Minister, Gordon Brown, in 2007.[12] George W. Bush also hosted Danish Prime Minister Anders Fogh Rasmussen in June 2006.[13]
    Barack Obama chose Camp David to host the 38th G8 summit in 2012.[14] President Obama also hosted Russian Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev at Camp David,[15] as well as the GCC Summit there in 2015.[16]
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

Camp David is the country retreat of the President of the United States. It is located in wooded hills about 62 miles (100 km) north-northwest of Washington, D.C., in Catoctin Mountain Park near Thurmont, Maryland.[1][2][3] It is officially known as Naval Support Facility Thurmont and because it is technically a military installation, staffing is primarily provided by the U.S. Navy and the U.S. Marine Corps.

First known as Hi-Catoctin, Camp David was built as a camp for federal government agents and their families by the WPA. Construction started in 1935 and was completed in 1938.[4] In 1942, Franklin D. Roosevelt converted it to a presidential retreat and renamed it "Shangri-La" (for the fictional Himalayan paradise). Camp David received its present name from Dwight D. Eisenhower, in honor of his father and grandson, both named David.[5]

Camp David is not open to the public, and Catoctin Mountain Park does not indicate the location of Camp David on park maps due to privacy and security concerns.[3]

Presidential use Edit

Every president since Franklin D. Roosevelt has made use of the retreat now named Camp David.

Roosevelt hosted Sir Winston Churchill in May 1943.[6]
    Dwight D. Eisenhower held his first cabinet meeting there on November 22, 1955 following hospitalization and convalescence required after a heart attack suffered in Denver, Colorado on September 24.[7]
    John F. Kennedy and his family often enjoyed riding and other recreational activities there, and Kennedy often allowed White House staff and cabinet members to use the retreat when he or his family were not there.[citation needed]
    Lyndon B. Johnson met with advisors in this setting and hosted both Australian Prime Minister Harold Holt and Canadian Prime minister Lester B. Pearson there.[citation needed]
    Richard Nixon was a frequent visitor and did much to add to and modernize the facilities.[citation needed]
    Gerald Ford often rode his snowmobile around Camp David and hosted Indonesian President Suharto there.[8]
    Jimmy Carter brokered the Camp David Accords there in September 1978 between Egyptian President Anwar al-Sadat and Israeli Prime Minister Menachem Begin.[6]
    Ronald Reagan visited the retreat more than any other president.[citation needed] In 1984, Reagan hosted British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher.[9]
    George H. W. Bush's daughter, Dorothy Bush Koch, was married there in 1992, in the first ever wedding held at Camp David.[citation needed]
    Bill Clinton used Camp David more as his tenure in office progressed and hosted the British Prime Minister, Tony Blair, on several occasions in addition to numerous celebrities.[citation needed]
    George W. Bush hosted dignitaries, including President of Russia, Vladimir Putin, there in 2003.[10][11] and hosted British Prime Minister, Gordon Brown, in 2007.[12] George W. Bush also hosted Danish Prime Minister Anders Fogh Rasmussen in June 2006.[13]
    Barack Obama chose Camp David to host the 38th G8 summit in 2012.[14] President Obama also hosted Russian Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev at Camp David,[15] as well as the GCC Summit there in 2015.[16]

disagree
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,751
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    2001400ex said:

Fuck off

I don't own an MMJ edible store jackwad, that was a very clear joke. I do know a couple people on the recreational marijuana business. Is that really hard to fathom?
    Ummm.... No You said last week or the week before you were a 1/3 partner in a MMJ store.

• Options
    salemcoog said:

2001400ex said:

Fuck off

Ummm.... No You said last week or the week before you were a 1/3 partner in a MMJ store.

Read the thread again. MMJ store was a joke. I am a 1/3 owner in a restaurant in Montana.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,576
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

salemcoog said:

2001400ex said:

Fuck off

Read the thread again. MMJ store was a joke. I am a 1/3 owner in a restaurant in Montana.
    Hot ticket