Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Shark Has Become Death, Destroyer of Worlds

(My synapse blockage after this sorry game is forcing my to post this again.)

Shark is a piece of shit. Sorry about being so direct, but there is no other way to put it.

His attention to detail is near zero. 16 offensive penalties is grotesque, his lack of linemen, hedious. Every good high school coach understands everthing starts on the lines (linemen.) The penalties are direct result of no coaching/development, too many inferior line recruits and too few in total numbers.

Husky football is dead and buried in the ground.

Comments

• whuggywhuggy Member Posts: 2,088
    Yeah he's not great but Woody
    is a bigger problem. Get a better
    AD and Sark either improves or
    he's looking for work.
    Sark doesn't have to be good cause Woodward
    doesn't demand it.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    whuggy said:

Yeah he's not great but Woody
    is a bigger problem. Get a better
    AD and Sark either improves or
    he's looking for work.
    Sark doesn't have to be good cause Woodward
    doesn't demand it.

It's Turner and Willingham 2: Electric Boogaloo.
  • whuggywhuggy Member Posts: 2,088
  • Steve_BowmanSteve_Bowman Member Posts: 442
    edited September 2013
    I agree about Woody, but I've never met him.

I heared it right from the horse's ass, "I know we need O linemen. We'll bring them in." - Shark, Portland, OR 2010
  • DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    Exactly right about attention to detail. The really good and great coaches have it and you can't pretend. The good ones leave no stone unturned, will check every little box to beat you. Sark is too busy getting fucked up every night. I think he's an average coach who has fooled people (fans, media, dumb executives like Woody and Al Davis) into thinking he's a good to very good coach because of his kick ass pressers and free pub. Unfortunately, too many in Seattle have decided that average is the new great. If you like winning 6-8 games a year, Sark is your man.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

I agree about Woody, but I've never met him.

I heared it right from the horse's ass, "I know we need O linemen. We'll bring them in." - Shark, Portland, OR 2010

And not one guy except for Charles (who was lightly recruited and an easy get) and Crane has been anything but a plan B or C guy. There has not been a single 4* recruit, but we have them all over at every other position.