Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

OFFICIAL Lady Dawgs vs Lady Oranges Game Thread

2»

Comments

• whuggywhuggy Member Posts: 2,088

whuggy said:

same as the men. Gym rat offense, matador defense. Team looks awful. Kelsey Plum totally overrated. Talia Walton a stud.

I'm not a big fan of women's bball, but fuck off with this. they're in the fucking Final Four, which UW will never get to
    Nah you fuck off. They look like shit. Maybe they'll have a good second half but the first half was utter crap. Walton was great. The rest sucked. Maybe just a bad half. We'll see.
    Play like that and U-Conn would beat you by 60.
  • LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member Posts: 13,300
    Oftly young, can't expect them to win it all

#theUWscript
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,921 Founders Club

Who actually gives a flying fuck about women's basketball? Are you glued to your TV, Derek?

I'm watching
    Always reppin
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,490 Swaye's Wigwam
    whuggy said:

whuggy said:

same as the men. Gym rat offense, matador defense. Team looks awful. Kelsey Plum totally overrated. Talia Walton a stud.

I'm not a big fan of women's bball, but fuck off with this. they're in the fucking Final Four, which UW will never get to
    Nah you fuck off. They look like shit. Maybe they'll have a good second half but the first half was utter crap. Walton was great. The rest sucked. Maybe just a bad half. We'll see.

They are in the final four you fucking retard
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    You losers are watching that bullshit?
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,921 Founders Club

St. Louis 4, #MyAvs 0

So no, I'm still not watching.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,490 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited April 2016

Looking at the score on the espn frontpage from time to time hah

whuggy said:

whuggy said:

They are in the final four you fucking retard
    Ooh congrats on the fourth place ribbon! Fucktards like you can relate I'm sure.

I'm watching and it's exactly like Romar ball. Exactly.
  • EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 4,132
    whuggy said:

Its weird. I've watched every damn NCAA game for the lady Dawgs. Neighbors is a hands off coach who usually has the team ready to go "mentally". Today its not even close. Yes, it was a magic run for about 3 games but today they just melted in the big stage of the final 4.

Too bad. It was a great story.
    EwaDawg said:

whuggy said:

Its weird. I've watched every damn NCAA game for the lady Dawgs. Neighbors is a hands off coach who usually has the team ready to go "mentally". Today its not even close. Yes, it was a magic run for about 3 games but today they just melted in the big stage of the final 4.

Congrats on the fact that they overachieved. But truly this is an abortion to watch.
    It really looks like they have never seen a press before. Talia Walton has been utterly brilliant. She would fit right in with U-Conn.
  • EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 4,132
    edited April 2016
    whuggy said:

EwaDawg said:

whuggy said:

Congrats on the fact that they overachieved. But truly this is an abortion to watch.
    It really looks like they have never seen a press before. Talia Walton has been utterly brilliant. She would fit right in with U-Conn.
    Didn't Syracuse press when they beat us (?) in November? Never seen a team regress this much (against an opponent) in a couple of months.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,520 Founders Club
    I watched two minutes of it. They were down 19.

I switched to the beisbol game. Some cunt women's softball player is doing the commentary. She never played a lick of organized beisbol and she's maybe a five.

Another ESPN channel has a 13 year old black girl bowling. LOL.

But how is this entire country totally pussified? No wonder terrorists hate us
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228

I switched to the beisbol game. Some cunt women's softball player is doing the commentary. She never played a lick of organized beisbol and she's maybe a five.

I watched the F1 GP of Bahrain - because those fuckers drive really fast - and then spent the rest of the day working in the yard and taking straight shots. I seriously had to have the kid drive me to the store so I didn;t run out of booze.

I knew Syracuse was going to hand over an ass kicking and figured it would be FS to spend any time watching it happen. Yay for the ladies, though. nICE SEASON.

But let's talk about why the men can't get in to the tourney and why the football team has sucxked dick for hal,f of my 50 years - and why the AD is more worried about a bulletin board than that huge fucking elephant in the room.

That fucking elephant has been ignored long enough. I hope it stomps the fuck out of some people this year.
  • doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320

It probably goes without saying but I'm pretty sure that "the terrorists" could give fuck all what is playing on ESPN8.
  • SpoonieLuvSpoonieLuv Member Posts: 5,450
    It may as well be on the pac 12 network
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346
    U shud have heard the lecture i got on the whole lady thing. Fuck.