Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Auburndawg's Official Week 4 PAC-12 Power Rankings

I dropped Stanford down a little last week. I’m moving them back up now. ASU falls to the second tier. USC heading for the basement.

1. Oregon. Tennessee hung with Florida today

T2. Stanford and UCLA. The Tree took their foot off the gas too soon today, but that was still impressive.
4. WASHINGTON. But the sloppiness must end.

5. ASU. Losing to Stanford is one thing, getting blown out in the first half is something else
6. WSU. Coug’s looking dangerous right now.
7. Arizona.

8. USC. Fire Kiffin now!
9. Colorado. Maybe, kinda
10. Oregon State. SD State is winless this year. Lost to Eastern
11. Utah. Lost at home to Oregon State
12. Cal. Three home games: two blow outs and a 7 point win over Portland State

Comments

• dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    Utah at 11, winning at byu and vs usu is better than any win arizona and cu have
  • Arizona too low. Rich Rod has won two fucking BCS bowls.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

Arizona too low. Rich Rod has won two fucking BCS bowls.

He also sucked at Michigan. He's a good coach, but winning 2 BCS bowls at West Virginia is irrelevant to what he is doing at Arizona.

• jmc84jmc84 Member Posts: 499
    Seriously. I don't know why so many people this Arizona is going to be shit. I know they haven't played anyone yet, but Rich Rod is a really good coach. I just hope they don't prove everyone wrong next week.
  • Arizona too low. Rich Rod has won two fucking BCS bowls.

He also sucked at Michigan. He's a good coach, but winning 2 BCS bowls at West Virginia is irrelevant to what he is doing at Arizona.

The deck was stacked against him at Michigan. He thrives in low pressure situations. I think he'll win 10 games in the near future.

The deck was stacked against him at Michigan. He thrives in low pressure situations. I think he'll win 10 games in the near future.
    If he can put together a competent defense, then it could happen. They are lacking a good QB this year, and their defense is still iffy. I think he is a good coach, and will put together a solid program at Arizona. We will see if he can win big there. With Mora at UCLA and USC bound to be back with a new coach, it's not easy. Will he be a 10 win coach or a 7-8 win coach?

• jmc84jmc84 Member Posts: 499
    edited September 2013

Agree. He got royally fucked at Michigan because he didn't have a "Michigan Football" type system. I don't get how that was surprising to those maize and blue fucktards. They knew that when they hired him. The ironic thing is that they've been winning with QBs that Rich Rod recruited for his system as opposed to the statues they love so much in Ann Arbor. I think he could have succeeded there if they hadn't run him after 3 years.
    jmc84 said:

Agree. He got royally fucked at Michigan because he didn't have a "Michigan Football" type system. The ironic thing is that they've been winning with QBs that run. I think he could have succeeded there if they hadn't run him after 3 years.
    He didn't get fucked at Michigan. If you don't win at Michigan, you get fired. His defenses at Michigan were among the worst in their school history.

• He was bad there, but he also wasn't the mythical "Michigan man". Those people are truly fucktards.

He was bad there, but he also wasn't the mythical "Michigan man". Those people are truly fucktards.

All that bullshit aside, he went 15-22. If he would have won, nobody would have given a shit about him being a "Michigan man."

• He was bad there, but he also wasn't the mythical "Michigan man". Those people are truly fucktards.

All that bullshit aside, he went 15-22. If he would have won, nobody would have given a shit about him being a "Michigan man."

You have no idea the damage Lloyd Carr did.
  • GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419
    jmc84 is 100% correct. If any of you are interested in a decent CFB-related book, I recommend "Three and Out" (http://www.amazon.com/Three-Out-Rodriguez-Michigan-Wolverines/dp/B0085RZPY6), which chronicles Rodriguez's entire tenure at Michigan from behind-the-scenes. He absolutely was set up to fail before he ever stepped on campus. Some real pieces of shit at Michigan.

Arizona will be a great test for UW, and RR is undoubtedly a superior coach to Sark five times over.
  • I dropped Stanford down a little last week. I’m moving them back up now. ASU falls to the second tier. USC heading for the basement.

1. Oregon. Tennessee hung with Florida today

T2. Stanford and UCLA. The Tree took their foot off the gas too soon today, but that was still impressive.
    4. WASHINGTON. But the sloppiness must end.

5. ASU. Losing to Stanford is one thing, getting blown out in the first half is something else
    6. WSU. Coug’s looking dangerous right now.
    7. Arizona.

8. USC. Fire Kiffin now!
    9. Colorado. Maybe, kinda
    10. Oregon State. SD State is winless this year. Lost to Eastern
    11. Utah. Lost at home to Oregon State
    12. Cal. Three home games: two blow outs and a 7 point win over Portland State

Can't USC just enjoy being 3-1?
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    dhdawg said:

Utah at 11, winning at byu and vs usu is better than any win arizona and cu have

The problem is Utah's home loss to Oregon State.
  • Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,174
    Switch UW and ASU
    Move Utah to 8 and slide the rest down.
    Mad_Son said:

Switch UW and ASU

ASU higher? The fuck?

Utah doesn't deserve to be higher than Oregon State.

• IrishDawg22IrishDawg22 Member Posts: 2,754

Mad_Son said:

Switch UW and ASU

ASU higher? The fuck?

Man, you take these ranking pretty serious.

Season is over.

HTH.

Mad_Son said:

Switch UW and ASU

ASU higher? The fuck?

Man, you take these ranking pretty serious.

Season is over.

HTH.
    The other teams in the conference still have something to play for, but UW will finish 8-5 and Sark will get extended.

The season is over.