Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Fetters lies growing to new heights...

puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
edited March 2016 in Hardcore Husky Board
"We all thought Gaskin would get at least 10 touches a game when he signed with UW"....you did not say that Chrissy. You said and I quote after spring..."Gaskin will get a RS year buried behind DWash, Coleman and cooper, where he can get bigger, stronger, faster. He's just too small to realistically play this year". Of course puppy and Steel2 said differently, and got ridiculed.

Comments

• Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,566
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    There isn't much difference between the ideology of Fetters and that of Hillary Clinton
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

"We all thought Gaskin would get at least 10 touches a game when he signed with UW"....you did not say that Chrissy. You said and I quote after spring..."Gaskin will get a RS year buried behind DWash, Coleman and cooper, where he can get bigger, stronger, faster. He's just too small to realistically play this year". Of course puppy and Steel2 said differently, and got ridiculed.

Wait, so Fetter doesn't plagiarism yous?
  • Options
    DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    It was obvious watching #myGaskin's film that he was talented but probably needed to bulk up. But to imply you knew he would have even close to the season he ended up having last year is just a fucking lie. Even Petermen said he never expected #myGaskin to contribute nearly as much.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Pumpy needs to cut the cord from Dawgman, you can do it pumpy. I know it is hard but it is possible and I believe in you.

xoxoxo

You're saying puppy needs to get off the leash?
  • Options
    Now on the "spring running back analysis" he directly poached puppys shit regarding the inept screen game. He, nor anyone at dawgman, has EVER brought up the screen game.

Hey Fetters you lazy fuck. Quit plagiarizing puppys shit verfuckingbatim. I just roasted UW's inept screen game, and you run with it. You never even realized it a problem. Enough is e nough. Btw Chris is it the middle screen game or outside screen game thats the problem? Could be a trick question so be careful poobear.

Ive never seen such an unqualified band of band dorks, Burger King dropouts (we all know the story) and hideous blubber butts skate by as sports journalists. Its real easy when somebody else does all the work. Good thing puppy sold the dawgman couch that many years ago. It opened up a spot for a window licking fucktard like yourself Fetters..

You cockaroaches now just have Puppy and Biggin's shit to poach now that your access is zero and nobody cares to talk to you bonio's from dawgman around the program, at 7 on 7's, various camps etc. You scare kids with your general appearance Fetters, and you give off a bad image for UW football. You constantly, and in every player profile use all the outdated buzz words from last years' spring camps. Now that youve burned out "high football IQ", and "great ball skills" you anxiously comb the webs for what the "real" scouts are saying, which you can then pass off to your herd as your own.

Poor Eklund is just an innocent pawn in all of this. Scott, get over here to HH. I see some potential in you. Steel2 has talked with you at some husky football practices, combine etc.. he says youre not a bad dude and actually put in the time to at least know how to pronounce the players names and positions. Youve got a home here. Its unpaid, but wealth will come through the family atmosphere here. And you wont have to take Kim's relentless punches to the penny for a paycheck.

• Options

Pumpy needs to cut the cord from Dawgman, you can do it pumpy. I know it is hard but it is possible and I believe in you.

xoxoxo

Let us harken back to '03, a dirty rainy day in Renton. PLSS was dumb enough to go into that wine tasting club, right at that big bend in Lake Washington before Bellevue in Renton. As there's nothing else to do in Renton, my bro and I chose that over bowling.

This morbidly obese bearded man sat down to talk. Wasnt the typical "you want a VIP dance" ploy for cash? He was like "you wanna fuck puppy"?, in so many words with his eyes. Being I had already dumped in the old haybag before I left the house, I was already happy and content, and as you can imagine, super tired from the long drive.

Insert blow and whiskey! Pumpy was soon putting on a poundins to a huge hairy rear with the energy of Harry Reams. Shoulda seen me Tom. Not bad for a special valentines day. Thats when I got hooked on Fetters I think. Generally there's some downtime after a long night of making love, Not so fast!

Now you Thomas? Remember, Its not a competition, just a fun conversation on a football forum out of season. Do tell buddy, how'd it unravel?
    speaking of Fetters poaching all of pumpy's material.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,856
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Eklund's kid has the perpetual crud. He needs Kim for the health insurance.

Seriously, he's still a tard Puppy. He's not as bad and abrasive as the other two, but he's always wrong and he was a willing participant in the purges, bans, and double talkin jive.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,387
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Poor Eklund is just an innocent pawn in all of this. Scott, get over here to HH.

The fuck he is.

And if he ever signs up over here, he'll be banned then you'll be rolling your way up to Maltby without FRANNY and with a hunk of cheese in your ass.

That motherfucker has been totally out of line with accusing Derek of some pretty big bullshit.

He's not invited. Ever.
    I just like this post
  • Options
    HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Puppy has jumped the shark.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,523
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

The shark has pumped pumpy.