Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Cool story, bro time

bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,918
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Standard Supporter
So I took my offspring to the kid's museum the other day and this obnoxious little shit runs past us. Following close behind is his 300 pound, bull-dyke mom (?) with the dyed bright orange crew-cut yelling "Stalin! Stalin! Come back here!"

I stopped to think. Did this person knowingly name her son Stalin after the dictator who murdered millions of his own people or is she just an ignorant hipster who thought it was a unique, special snowflake name that sounded cool....or, is it a Boy Named Sue situation where the dad knew his son would have to be tough to deal with the cards life dealt him?

I'm genuinely interested

Comments

• Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,576
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

So I took my offspring to the kid's museum the other day and this obnoxious little shit runs past us. Following close behind is his 300 pound, bull-dyke mom (?) with the dyed bright orange crew-cut yelling "Stalin! Stalin! Come back here!"

I stopped to think. Did this person knowingly name her son Stalin after the dictator who murdered millions of his own people or is she just an ignorant hipster who thought it was a unique, special snowflake name that sounded cool....or, is it a Boy Named Sue situation where the dad knew his son would have to be tough to deal with the cards life dealt him?

I'm genuinely interested

pics?
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Or is this kid the REAL owner/administration of a website catering to degenerate Husky fans?

I'm genuinely interested

• Options
    topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I'm going with: sounds like you care.
  • Options
    BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    Wow, that was boring.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

I'm genuinely interested

Derek?
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,233
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

I'm genuinely interested

Maybe you time-traveled back to 1977 and saw the burgeoning monster that one day would start a website and join forces with REPO REPO REPO to rule the interwebs