Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Breaking News : Pope calls Trump the Antichrist

Comments

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited February 2016

OZONE said:

This will elevate Trump not bring him down like you're hoping.

You have it wrong. I'm not hoping to bring Trump down. I honestly want him to be the (R) candidate in the election.

Easiest win for the Dems in decades.
    If you had a candidate
    I was going to be offended by this but I realized, you're right, the democrats don't have a candidate. The liberals do though.
    I actually now think Bernie will win unless the Clintons steal it or kill him
    IOW, Bernie will lose or die or abundance
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,753
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

OZONE said:

You have it wrong. I'm not hoping to bring Trump down. I honestly want him to be the (R) candidate in the election.

If you had a candidate
    I was going to be offended by this but I realized, you're right, the democrats don't have a candidate. The liberals do though.
    That is until He effectively pancakes to the ground in a fiery crater come Super Wednesday morn.

Bless your and all those discriminated upon pissing trannies hearts though.
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,246
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

salemcoog said:

OZONE said:

If you had a candidate
    That is until He effectively pancakes to the ground in a fiery crater come Super Wednesday morn.

The myth of Hillary is almost as strong as the myth of Cougar wins that were actually losses
    Her campaign is cratering faster than it did in 2008, she is a terrible candidate.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

salemcoog said:

OZONE said:

If you had a candidate

The myth of Hillary is almost as strong as the myth of Cougar wins that were actually losses
    I think Hillary will cover the spread
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,933
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    PurpleJ said:

OZONE said:

If you had a candidate
    If he wins, I'm moving to Canada.
    If you move to Canada to escape the policies of Bernie Sanders, you will find yourself disappointed.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,404
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

OZONE said:

If you had a candidate
    If you move to Canada to escape the policies of Bernie Sanders, you will find yourself disappointed.
    Whoosh?
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 9,301
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Pretty sure there are walls around the Vatican. Better tear those down.

• Options
    OZONEOZONE Member Posts: 2,510
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper

OZONE said:

If you had a candidate
    A ham sandwich could defeat Trump in a general election.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,298
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    OZONE said:

OZONE said:

If you had a candidate
    You're right, but a ham sandwich is an upgrade from what the democrats have for candidates.
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

If you had a candidate
    You're right, but a ham sandwich is an upgrade from what the democrats have for candidates.
    Bernie Sanders beats every republican in polling. Every single one. You want that ham sandwich to go?
  • Options
    edited February 2016

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

If you had a candidate
    Bernie Sanders beats every republican in polling. Every single one. You want that ham sandwich to go?
    Thanks to super delegates, Bernie isn't going to make it to the Finals, HTH
  • Options

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

If you had a candidate
    You are a low information voter.
  • Options
    edited February 2016

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

If you had a candidate
    You are a low information voter.
    Bernie is going to need to win by an average of 10 points in every state to overcome the 426 delegate deficit he is facing with the super delegates going to Clinton at a 10-1 rate. He may continue to roll and win the majority of states, but for instance, if he wins the next 5 states by an average of 3 points, he needs to then win by 11-12 points every where else to keep that 10 point margin pace.

4227 delegates remaining. Hillary leads by 426.

Sanders needs 2327 to Hillary's 1900 of the remaining to win by 1.

That comes out to 55%-45% the rest of the way.

Some states carry more delegates, which does fool with it a bit. But overall, the premise is still the same.

Any state Hillary wins, which she'll win a few, makes the mountain that much higher. Simple math >>>> High information

If Hillary wins either New York, California, or Texas, Bernie is screwed
  • Options
    OZONEOZONE Member Posts: 2,510
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    He was right, you are low information.

Just because the DNC is showing those supers in Hillary's column today, isn't a guarantee they will be there at convention time.

This is the exact same argument that clickbait journalist talking heads were using early in the 2008 race... that just because Obama was winning... Hillary still has all the supers locked up from day one.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,637
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

OZONE said:

If you had a candidate
    Greece is my 1st choice, but I don't know about living on another continent. I'd miss everyone too much. Canada would work, because people can drive to see me if they need to. They have to learn to read speed limit in metric, but I think we can make it work. Go Nordiques!
  • Options
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

OZONE said:

If you had a candidate
    Greece is my 1st choice, but I don't know about living on another continent. I'd miss everyone too much. Canada would work, because people can drive to see me if they need to. They have to learn to read speed limit in metric, but I think we can make it work. Go Nordiques!
    Why do you hate Russia?
  • Options
    DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    dnc said:

OZONE said:

If you had a candidate
    IOW, Bernie will lose or die or abundance
    If he happens to build on his momentum, I wouldn't be surprised if he has a sudden heart attack with a pillow over his head and cremated swiftly before an autopsy can be performed