Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Thursday Thoughts

I heard from a close mutual friend that Don James is battling cancer. If this leaves this board you're gone. Of course I had known this since discussing it with Genghis Khan while looting a village and doing some pillage work as well. As I STATED yesterday, I am working on the cure. For the asshole who said I should have it already you're just silly and in need of a timeout.

The higher elevated premium Bleenor discussion board is almost ready to roll out. The developers work for us.

Idaho State is a huge challenge for a young, rebuilding program like Washington. As AAndy pointed out, Sark has done a masterful job rebuilding the program to the point where we can at least compete against Idaho State. The many jobs that Sark has rebuffed are proof that only the idiots on this board can't see what a wonderful job he as done in only his second year.

I probably won't post after the game since I hate this board after a win or a loss.

I asked Scott Woodward about a statue for Don James and he said it is in the works but the Mark Emmert, Todd Turner, Barbara Hedges, and Ty Willingham statues will have priority. Nothing he can do about that. The upper campus rightly feels that the aforementioned persons are more deserving than a man who merely coached the football team. Destroying a program while fleecing the taxpayers for a new stadium was a group effort and they deserve the reward they earned.

Off to Pocatello for the game. Fuck you

Comments