Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Pellni said this about his future? Arrogant prick

He said he's turned down numerous jobs to remain at Nebraska, that the school is lucky to have him as head coach and "I've built up enough points here to deserve forgiveness for what I said...", and that if he left the program and the fans would miss him, and the program wont survive without his leadership, and this bullshit from him goes on and on.

Did that imbecile look at his last four games vs ranked teams? His defense has been among the WORST IN THE FUCKING COUNTRY! He just surrendered 38 unanswered points to UCLA in a big home loss. 80% OF the fanbase wants his dumbass fired. Is he really that egocentric? Plus he ripped Tommie Frazier. That's like Sark telling husky fans "we don't need Emtman anyway"

Fire that fuck. I can't wait for the day. We'll see how many job offers that dogturd gets. I hate him! !!

Comments

• MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    He is a rebuffer?
  • jmc84jmc84 Member Posts: 499
    Pelini can do whatever the fuck he wants. He has a contract.
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,145 Founders Club

He is a rebuffer?

Best rebuffer in the country.
  • RaccoonHarryRaccoonHarry Member Posts: 2,160

He said he's turned down numerous jobs to remain at Nebraska, that the school is lucky to have him as head coach and "I've built up enough points here to deserve forgiveness for what I said...", and that if he left the program and the fans would miss him, and the program wont survive without his leadership, and this bullshit from him goes on and on.

Did that imbecile look at his last four games vs ranked teams? His defense has been among the WORST IN THE FUCKING COUNTRY! He just surrendered 38 unanswered points to UCLA in a big home loss. 80% OF the fanbase wants his dumbass fired. Is he really that egocentric? Plus he ripped Tommie Frazier. That's like Sark telling husky fans "we don't need Emtman anyway"

Fire that fuck. I can't wait for the day. We'll see how many job offers that dogturd gets. I hate him! !!

I can forgive all that stuff but the fact that he has rat face is just too much. I'd have never hired him on that alone.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

He is a rebuffer?

Best rebuffer in the country.
    But is he the classiest? Doesn't seem like it.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,764 Swaye's Wigwam
    Sark turned down the Raiders so we have an Nfl caliber coach. Sark gives a tuff rebuff
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    put down your Xbox controllers and focus on the topic. Wipe the semen off your carpet and get in the game ya goofy bastards.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133

I can forgive all that stuff but the fact that he has rat face is just too much. I'd have never hired him on that alone.
    Rat face? Yes he does. Perfect depiction. I want Nebraska and USC back, along with Washington ( but we all know that ain't happenin long term, Although I still got UW in the north this year)
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,333
    I actually agree with Puppy on this one. If Bo was winning conference titles or going to BCS bowls he can say whatever the hell he wants. But if not, you have to play the game. The game is to give kick ass pressers, and kiss a lot of ass. Sark understands this, and if Sark spent as much time preparing this football team as he does on his pressers and free pub!! He would be at a point where he could say, "Fuck the fans".

Hi Chip!!
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,652
    Classy Nebraska fans deserve better
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    If I was a fan I wouldn't give a fuck about what he said, the fact is success so far is not worthy of a job at Nebraska. If he won games no one would give a fuck
  • I actually agree with Puppy on this one. If Bo was winning conference titles or going to BCS bowls he can say whatever the hell he wants. But if not, you have to play the game. The game is to give kick ass pressers, and kiss a lot of ass. Sark understands this, and if Sark spent as much time preparing this football team as he does on his pressers and free pub!! He would be at a point where he could say, "Fuck the fans".

Hi Chip!!

Green blood all I have to say is "will you just shut up?!"