Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

RESULTS of the 2nd Annual Jesse Callier Post Collegiate Career Impact Ranking Survey

This is just a rough result post, we will get the data into spreadsheets and shit over the weekend to make it all fancy dancy and so everyone can see everyone's votes, the numbers in parenthesis represent their survey ranking versus their initial scout ranking). Anyways, it was depressing again.... Enjoy (I called out people on high or low end of votes for some players):

Cory Fuavai: 1.2 Average Ranking (-.8) NOC.

Cory Littleton: 3.3 Average Ranking (+1.3) @Fire_Marshall_Bill gave Littleton a 2, maybe because of the Petersen Gif?

Cyler Miles: 2.04 Average Ranking (-1.96) @Del_Griffith @HUSKYFANATIC and @godawgst gave Cyler a 1, probably 12s!!!!1!! But I can't really argue against that too strongly, cylerthrowingoffwrongfootwhileontherun.gif

Dexter Charles: 2.8 Average Ranking (-.2) Thank you for your service, RIP.

Dwayne Washington: 2.76 Average Ranking (-.24) Quite Honestly, looks like we all agree he made a TERRIFIC choice in going to the NFL.

Jarrett Finau: 1.22 Average Ranking (-1.78) Someone using the name of @Boba_Fetters gave Finau a 3, I can only assume this is a relative of Finau. Props on the name, I will hunt you down and find out who you really are @Boba_Fetters (terrific name though).

Jermaine Kelly: 1.22 Average Ranking (-2.78) @TommySQC @TTJ and Boba gave Kelly a 3, They must have been impressed by his effort against VAJ in 2014.

Jaydon Mickens: 2.98 Average Ranking (-1.02) So close to being the DEFINITION of a 3, damnit. Boba, @seatownfunk, @UW2010, @whatshouldicareabout, @HUSKYFANATIC and @Alexis all gave Jay Don a 4. Assuming they appreciated he caught more than he dropped.

Josh Perkins: 3.36 Average Ranking (+.36) @claycha is sleepin' and hatin' on Josh with a 2

Kory Durkee: 2.84 Average Ranking (-.16) Shoutout to @ThomasFremont giving Durkee a 5!

Marvin Hall: 2.04 Average Ranking (-.96) I feel like if we had graded him as a QB he might have been a 5.

Naijiel Hale: 1.3 Average Ranking (-2.7) Nate Dogg's son has moved on to the big city of Bozeman, MT to play for Choate!

Scott Lawyer: 1.66 Average Ranking (-1.34) Wears a doo-rag, he is cool with me.

Sifa Tufunga: 2.62 Average Ranking (-.38) @gladstone must have found out that Tufunga doesn't like Game of Thrones, he gave him a 1.

Tani Tupou: 3.02 Average Ranking (-.98) Man amongst boys, and I heard someone at the NFLPA bowl broadcast called him "electric". In reality, good college player.

Travis Feeney: 4.0 Average Ranking (+2) Highest grade difference recorded in the 2 year history of the survey.

Troy Williams: 1.2 Average Ranking (-2.8) Black Power! If @RaceBannon could have voted he would have gotten a 5.

We are still working out the best way to determine the development of the players, as we've discovered that the difference in grade from scout to our survey can be a bit unfair since high rated players are penalized a bit on this. We'll figure some shit out at some point, but for now, ENJOY and thanks for your help assholes!

Comments