Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Bronc4Blue

13»

Comments

• I do love how Doogman has a thread about how we are no longer classy fans. F3 immediately goes "blame the half brains who make our fans look bad!"

Did this thread go "poof?" I couldn't find it because there are too many threads about band day, tickets to the stadium, and bringing kids to the stadium.

I don't know where the thread went just read it when Race posted the link on the Nebraska bored and Illinois Bored.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499
    Theres a better Arizona message bored

HTH.
  • trackertracker Member Posts: 866

I heard HH.com premium memberships are up 9% over last year at this time

There's an 81% chance you're correct.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 105,163 Founders Club

Theres a better Arizona message bored

HTH.

Ate you going to share or are you just going to be a cuntwaffle as usual?
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    Bronco IMALOSER is pretty smart. He said lute4pres has no credibility for not producing a link to the game being moved to Tacoma and called him out for being an under 13 year old poster. And his super sleuth powers discovered the "bread crumbs" that proved posters from here were posting on the AZ board. Damn he's smart. Especially at figuring out the FUCKING OBVIOUS. dumbfuck.
  • So Lute4prez was lying about the game being moved?! No way!

I can't believe people lie on the Internet. Who knew?
    Fuckers lost his mind. We clearly have gotten under is skin like no other. Makes it worth the effort.

"BroncBlue4U Member 69 posts this site Send Private Message Posted: Today 8:34 PM Re: Recent new posters... I will tone it down, but I am tired of the UW fringe fans ruining every board before a game. Here is the list, do with it what you want: cinqdelraisens luteolsen4prez (claims to be 12) Chicago5 BoyzeeBronco PremiumContent RaceBannon - contact Dawgman.com Mike Damone - contact Dawgman.com You can also see their handy work on the Illinois & Nebraska boards, then Stanford after our game. Here is their home: http://hardcorehusky.com/forum...
  • SweatpantsGeneralSweatpantsGeneral Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,108 Swaye's Wigwam

Fuckers lost his mind. We clearly have gotten under is skin like no other. Makes it worth the effort.

"BroncBlue4U Member 69 posts this site Send Private Message Posted: Today 8:34 PM Re: Recent new posters... I will tone it down, but I am tired of the UW fringe fans ruining every board before a game. Here is the list, do with it what you want: cinqdelraisens luteolsen4prez (claims to be 12) Chicago5 BoyzeeBronco PremiumContent RaceBannon - contact Dawgman.com Mike Damone - contact Dawgman.com You can also see their handy work on the Illinois & Nebraska boards, then Stanford after our game. Here is their home: http://hardcorehusky.com/forum...

BroncoBlewme attained IMALOSER status in that thread

Seriously that's a bit scary. It's like when my last ex friended my ex ex on Facebook scary.
  • I'm literally laughing out loud reading that.

Funny part is we got more out of that than if he had said nothing.

Thanks again Bronc4Blue for giving us free entertainment!

I'm literally laughing out loud reading that.

Funny part is we got more out of that than if he had said nothing.

Thanks again Bronc4Blue for giving us free entertainment!

And Free Pub!!!!