Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

HuskyFanPodcast Live Thread

2»

Comments

• Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,240
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    edited January 2016
    Loved hearing the band playing Tequila! Good job again guys. Agree with the opinion on having Jude on, that was good stuff.

BTW, good call by @HeretoBeatmyChest on areas for improvement. Totally agree, improving the pass rush will take this defense from good to very good, maybe even great.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    haie said:

That guy from Orlando needs to diaff.

Ease up. He's stalky, and Sybil, but Navy. Respect. Dude can dial. Got through three times while the lines were blowing up. Podcast gold.
  • Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,611
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Turdbuffer.... handle gold.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,570
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

That guy from Orlando needs to diaff.

Ease up. He's stalky, and Sybil, but Navy. Respect. Dude can dial. Got through three times while the lines were blowing up. Podcast gold.
    My 1 call kicked the shit out of all 3 of his.
  • Options
    claychaclaycha Member Posts: 662
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Was it just me? What the fuck was with @RoadDawg55 ?? Dudes cadence was off the chart. PEDs? Coke?

Can anyone imagine @HeretoBeatmyChest in any type of an emergency dispatch role?
    "Yes okay you're bleeding but I've got another call coming in"

Keep it up fellas. Good stuff.
  • Options
    SweatpantsGeneralSweatpantsGeneral Member Posts: 2,053
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    Enjoyed it gentlemen. I always take my phone with me on my perspective filled walks with the coonhound and listen to podcasts. A little old lady I know from my youth stopped to chat....and she said Chest had a nice voice. Thought I would pass that on.....if you want to GILF it, let me know, can do the hookup.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited January 2016
    claycha said:

Was it just me? What the fuck was with @RoadDawg55 ?? Dudes cadence was off the chart. PEDs? Coke?

Can anyone imagine @HeretoBeatmyChest in any type of an emergency dispatch role?
    "Yes okay you're bleeding but I've got another call coming in"

Keep it up fellas. Good stuff.

HTBMC: "No! Let me talk, goddamnit! I get it! You're bleeding to death! But I didn't interrupt you, did I?"
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,476
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited January 2016
    I need to stop being blacked out during the live show and get back on the line, though Chest would probably cut my ramblin' ass off early.

Notes from the show:
    Great point about not having championship depth in the secondary. That WR was legit and the QB made throws while getting rocked so I respect what S. MISS was doing, but clearly the secondary is not as lock down as we imagined. You miss a King or a budda or a syd and a team like Cal, Wazzu, and SC will throw for 400 yards. Depth needs to step up, because you know they will face that challenge.

Woodward gets credit for the stadium. Maybe it's not run correctly on GameDay and the video board ad is too bright, but it looks the part of a big time college football program.

If Pete ends up not being a bust, I'd be ok saying Woodward did a great job, Romar aside.
  • Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Might have been @Haie who mentioned it, but you kinda forget that it was Browning's first year throwing to all these WR's and maybe the chemistry will you get better.

I have never been that big on getting big time recruits at WR, I think you can find guys as long as you have the right QB it will work out.

Either way, it will be interesting. But I think we'll see improvement from that group next year just as a natural progression.

Love your guys show, xoxoxoxo