Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Higher Level Game Thoughts

These are facts not opinions or questions. Please submit any comments to the Mods(?) for review before posting them here.

I always knew Sark would get us to #17 in the nation I just had no idea it would happen so soon. Only his second season!

Mora is in hot water for his antics at the press conference for the dead guy. I'm hearing that he really rubbed folks the wrong way and will implode soon.

Idaho State is better than you think. Game could be closer even though the Huskies have obviously improved incrementally so far this season. A lot of you that don't really know football will probably ruin the enjoyment of the board for the rest of us. Thankfully we have the new Phil Bleenor Memorial Higher Level Board ready to roll out.

Helfrich isn't the guy for Oregon. Look for the Ducks to come back to the rest of the Pac by the end of the decade.

Scott Woodward is working on an extension for Sark since USC is sure to come nosing around. Look for it to be announced right after UW is rich, cool, and 4-0.

Pete Carroll has leaned on Sark for advice as he takes the Seahawks to a magical season and play off loss.

I used to hate this board after a loss now I hate it after a win. A group of us were reading it Saturday in Chicago at the Citrus Cafe where we enjoyed a post game meal. I can't believe all the sill posts and whining over a 2-0 team that just beat a BIG power on the road at a neutral site.

I'll be in Pullman for the Idaho State game. More later even though you don't deserve to have me post here

Comments