Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Apparently some guy wrote a book about Tyrone Willingham

The writer and his works are the current topic of conversation on another Husky football message bored
The rundown:
-A user there recommended this book called "Bow Down for Willingham" or something like that but the thread was deleted
-The user started a new thread saying he still recommended the book and was confused as to why the previous thread was deleted
-One of the moderators of this board chimed in and said thread was deleted due to profanity but locked the current thread

It's probably for the better, though, because it sounds like the author of this book was quite the unsavory character though, as it was mentioned "The author isn't held in too high of esteem with certain individuals on this board."
and
"his posts on here became extreme and he just seemed to be angry all the time. He became part of a constant negative and sarcastic group of posters that made this board very unpleasant and not worth visiting. I wouldn't blame them if they didn't want him or some others around as those posters would have run a lot of people off. If I remember correctly he didn't like Sark as a UW coach either, posting early on when he was here that he wanted him to lose at UW so he'd be fired faster. He got very negative about everything."

What an asshole. I'm sure they are glad he doesn't post there anymore

Comments

• Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

The writer and his works are the current topic of conversation on another Husky football message bored
    The rundown:
    -A user there recommended this book called "Bow Down for Willingham" or something like that but the thread was deleted
    -The user started a new thread saying he still recommended the book and was confused as to why the previous thread was deleted
    -One of the moderators of this board chimed in and said thread was deleted due to profanity but locked the current thread

It's probably for the better, though, because it sounds like the author of this book was quite the unsavory character though, as it was mentioned "The author isn't held in too high of esteem with certain individuals on this board."
    and
    "his posts on here became extreme and he just seemed to be angry all the time. He became part of a constant negative and sarcastic group of posters that made this board very unpleasant and not worth visiting. I wouldn't blame them if they didn't want him or some others around as those posters would have run a lot of people off. If I remember correctly he didn't like Sark as a UW coach either, posting early on when he was here that he wanted him to lose at UW so he'd be fired faster. He got very negative about everything."

Fetters?
  • Options
    QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member Posts: 3,114
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    I invited said poster over here.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,861
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    I saw the second thread a few minutes ago.

Fetters is such a liar....
  • Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,712
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    I thought puppy was the only subscriber left? J?
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    95% of the posters at dawgman probably wouldn't even remember Derek's time there. It has been months, but the last time I went on there I only recognized two or three posters besides Bleenor and the LPT.
  • Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

I saw the second thread a few minutes ago.

Fetters is such a liar....

great screenshot as always
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031

95% of the posters at dawgman probably wouldn't even remember Derek's time there. It has been months, but the last time I went on there I only recognized two or three posters besides Bleenor and the LPT.

anyone happen to remember the guy who thought saying "maroon" was the best line ever?
  • Options
    AlCzervikAlCzervik Member Posts: 1,774
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
  • Options
    KenNDKenND Member Posts: 272
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Meek said:

The rundown:

and

Fetters?
    Angry, not hungry.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Google Image search for "angry fetters"

• Options
    H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098
    It's sad to see how far Derek that guy has fallen.
  • Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    I'm hearing he didn't know the cool handshakes like Kent did.
  • Options
    HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,524
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    I had no idea the Rivals board has been that lively.
  • Options
    H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098
    HFNY said:

I had no idea the Rivals board has been that lively.

Not nearly as lively as chat. That place is off the chain.