Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

pac12 needs to form bowl ties with the SEC...

2»

Comments

• Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,861
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

I saw Bear Bryant and the Tide at Husky Stadium. Miss State too.

There's no room on the schedule for a SEC team with the fag pac12 schedules

That was like 1977. The SEC played only six or seven conference games often until 1992. I guess you couldn't play Troy and Coastal Carolina five times without alumni getting upset. I'll give Bammer credit for playing St Penn consistently in the 80s, but that was a long time ago.

• Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

PAC 12 doesn't care about football and doesn't want to travel. Dumbest threadin the playoin a while. The PAC 12 routinely gets outdrawn by other conferences in the west coast bowls.

Hence my post. Pac12 needsto change the Hansen model, which was created before social media, ESPN, bcs, playoff etc... If Limp Larry doesnt change with the times, the PAC will be the conference most often left out the "4-team " playoff.

Because the Pac12 is the best conference, 2-loss teams will be the norm. If any fucktardo thinks Stanford didnt belong In the playoff I cannot respect nor get through to them, their subjective mind has been polluted already.

The 'new years 6' needs to be the playoff format. ND and Stanford would be in play. What a playoff that would be. Any argument there?
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Oh and coastal carolina in week 12, before Auburn, wa s quite an accomplishment considering the fighting Saban's have the #2 SOS according to ESPN. Laughable. And so is Coker and his squad. Wouldnt be surprised to see MSU beat Alabama. Although I wish tOSU was playing them.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,424
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Oh and coastal carolina in week 12, before Auburn, wa s quite an accomplishment considering the fighting Saban's have the #2 SOS according to ESPN. Laughable. And so is Coker and his squad. Wouldnt be surprised to see MSU beat Alabama. Although I wish tOSU was playing them.

That's it, give in to your fear and let the hate flow
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,529
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    You know puppy is butt hurt when he starts posting twice in a row in the same thread.
  • Options
    ThumpThump Member Posts: 793
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited December 2015
    HuskyJW said:

SEC will not travel west...they just won't.

Florida doesn't want Pac 12 teams...so the whole scenario is riddled with snags.

Did Georgia travel to BSU? I remember BSU beating Georgia in Athens, I don't recall if Georgia did a return trip game.

I'd look on CFBDatawarehouse.com, but that site has gone to complete shit in the last year.
  • Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,712
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Thump said:

HuskyJW said:

SEC will not travel west...they just won't.

Florida doesn't want Pac 12 teams...so the whole scenario is riddled with snags.

Did Georgia travel to BSU? I remember BSU beating Georgia in Athens, I don't recall if Georgia did a return trip game.

I'd look on CFBDatawarehouse.com, but that site has gone to complete shit in the last year.
    No- only brave Pac-12 teams were willing to face the Broncos on their mighty blue turf although now that they've paved the way some ACC schools are timidly following in their footsteps.
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper

Alright, pucker up ya bearded cunt ya. Cal barely beat Warshington, comprende cabron?

so... you're saying we lost to CAL?