Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

PM to Dongman and SFJ

With what your pinky? Oh, youre talking about scissor fucking. I got it. Dongman is a lezzie, the butch variety hence the handle. J isnt far behind, with the sex change surgery and all, but the malpractice episode put a dent in his womanhood. Luckily its a quick fix.

Comments

• Options
    AlCzervikAlCzervik Member Posts: 1,774
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer
    dongman said:

Just cause I'm smart enough to adapt to today's society. I'm a male who identifies as a female who seeks chicks. Guess how many retarded 18 year olds think that's progressive and cool. Earning a PhD in snatch.

At heart I'm a cold, bitter privledged white man who hates gays and transgenders.

More from Swaye and less of this ...
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    AlCzervik said:

dongman said:

Just cause I'm smart enough to adapt to today's society. I'm a male who identifies as a female who seeks chicks. Guess how many retarded 18 year olds think that's progressive and cool. Earning a PhD in snatch.

At heart I'm a cold, bitter privledged white man who hates gays and transgenders.

More from Swaye and less of this ...
    Spiteful.
  • Options
    dongmandongman Member Posts: 2,384
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    PurpleJ said:

I sexually identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is impossible and I'm fucking retarded but I don't care, I'm beautiful. I'm having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me "Apache" and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can't accept me you're a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

That's pretty hot
  • Options
    DardanusDardanus Member Posts: 2,623
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    PurpleJ said:

I sexually identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is impossible and I'm fucking retarded but I don't care, I'm beautiful. I'm having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me "Apache" and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can't accept me you're a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

MKG