Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

You got schlonged

RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,531
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Swaye's Wigwam
nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/clinton-camp-we-won-t-respond-trump-s-degrading-language-n484471

"Even her race to Obama, she was gonna beat Obama," he said. "I don't know who would be worse, I don't know. How does it get worse? But she was gonna beat — she was favored to win — and she got schlonged. She lost."

It's not like he said if you drag a dollar bill through a trailer park you'll find Bill's girlfriends

Degrading language. Toughen up girl

Comments

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    NOC story:

After moving to NC in the middle of 9th grade a buddy I played beisbol with in Spring 96 created this game where you had to insert "schlong" for a word in a popular song or song title. Anytime I hear schlong it takes me back to that game. It's been a long fucking time ago but here's a few I can remember:

Tupac - How Do You Schlong It
    TLC - Schlongin' On You
    Outkast - Me and you, yo momma and yo schlong too
    R Kelly - You remind me of my schlong
    etc

Of course the best one ever was a few years later, The Schlong Song.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Hondo is pretty upset about this
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Hondo is pretty upset about this

Free pub!!!
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,899
    edited December 2015
    dnc said:

NOC story:

After moving to NC in the middle of 9th grade a buddy I played beisbol with in Spring 96 created this game where you had to insert "schlong" for a word in a popular song or song title. Anytime I hear schlong it takes me back to that game. It's been a long fucking time ago but here's a few I can remember:

Tupac - How Do You Schlong It
    TLC - Schlongin' On You
    Outkast - Me and you, yo momma and yo schlong too
    R Kelly - You remind me of my schlong
    etc

Of course the best one ever was a few years later, The Schlong Song.

I hear this is popular among the Asian kids from Nagasaki when they aren't bitching about the food in the cafeteria.

Gap Band - You Dropped a Schlong on Me.

Just what I'm hearing because I've been specifically asked to not post racist crap. Don't twist.

• Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,258
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/clinton-camp-we-won-t-respond-trump-s-degrading-language-n484471

"Even her race to Obama, she was gonna beat Obama," he said. "I don't know who would be worse, I don't know. How does it get worse? But she was gonna beat — she was favored to win — and she got schlonged. She lost."

It's not like he said if you drag a dollar bill through a trailer park you'll find Bill's girlfriends

This bitch cunt hasn't seen a schlong since before she offed Vince Foster
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

This bitch cunt hasn't seen a schlong since before she offed Vince Foster
    It's barely physically possible to get that many shots off, and zero chance being accurate. Combine that with the absolutely volatile political climate, the fact that LBJ already had spilled blood for political gain, and that you're in LBJs back yard, it doesn't smell right.
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,237
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

The mental image of Hillary getting schlonged is as repulsive as the thought of being forced to drink warm maggot infested vomit produced by feces eating lepers. And, as Chelsea knows, she has been schlonged at least once.
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Schlange, when viewed from it's Middle High Germain/Old High Germain origin is Yiddish for serpent.

some of you who accuse Donald Trump of being 'stupid' or 'careless' didn't realize this as you were being force-fed what you're supposed to think... which is consistent with your education, if you really stop and think about it.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

The mental image of Hillary getting schlonged is as repulsive as the thought of being forced to drink warm maggot infested vomit produced by feces eating lepers. And, as Chelsea knows, she has been schlonged at least once.

So you prefer the mental image of Trump getting schlonged.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,899

So you prefer the mental image of Trump getting schlonged.
    It's all good, brah.